s13 240sx OEM fog light wiring? (pics)

Old 05-21-2009, 02:50 PM

s13 240sx OEM fog light wiring? (pics)

Hey what's up fellas.

When I got the car the previous owner "tried" to install some random fog lights. As you can see - it's pretty ghetto and now since I'm done with school and got some more of free time on weekends I decided to do something with it. s13 guys - you probably noticed that we already have an empty relay socket for the OEM fog lights, but for some reason nissan did not use it.

So the question is if there's anyway I could make it work? I know autozone sells a fog light relay for our cars which is plug and play. I looked in FSM - nothing there. Google and all other Nissan boards don't have anything.

So if anyone has a diagram or knows how to implement all that please let me know.

Here's the pics.

Old 11-08-2009, 04:01 PM

Is it a Chuki or a Piggy? Your Photobucket is throwing up image Error message.

Sorry to revive this thread but I just wired up some fog lights behind the Chuki Grills and though I'd share them ^_^

Name:  Fog.jpg
Views: 2187
Size:  23.0 KB

This is a simple diagram i used/had. It's pretty simple actually.

Name:  Diagram.jpg
Views: 2305
Size:  18.4 KB

Last edited by Zenki_SliderS14; 11-08-2009 at 04:09 PM.
Old 02-24-2012, 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by MaximJ
Hey what's up fellas.

When I got the car the previous owner "tried" to install some random fog lamps. As you can see - it's pretty ghetto and now since I'm done with school and got some more of free time on weekends I decided to do something with it. s13 guys - you probably noticed that we already have an empty relay socket for the OEM fog lights, but for some reason nissan did not use it.

So the question is if there's anyway I could make it work? I know autozone sells a fog light relay for our cars which is plug and play. I looked in FSM - nothing there. Google and all other Nissan boards don't have anything.

So if anyone has a diagram or knows how to implement all that please let me know.

Here's the pics.

mate cant see the picture can you send it to my email to let me know how to install it? thanks a lot.