General For General 240sx/Silvia (s-chassis) discussions.

Post Your Best 240 Moment Here

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2004, 05:25 PM

just seeing them drive by and yelling "240" out loud at these people all lookin at me crazy
Old 12-26-2004, 12:14 PM

Heh. I have a tendency to yell out "240" at people too. It just comes out,maybe it's a subliminal message to come to the nissan family. who knows.
Old 12-31-2004, 01:18 PM
Contributing Member

bump
Old 01-01-2005, 03:45 PM
Contributing Member

haha i would do that now, when im driving, just mention 240 and daydream, but now when i do that i get depressed, cause i dont have a 240 no more....V_V
Old 01-01-2005, 09:55 PM

*pats on back* There are more fish in the sea.....That one just wasn't meant to be......

Any luck on finding another? or are you not interested anymore?
Old 01-01-2005, 11:52 PM
Contributing Member

had to sell my 240 due to problems in the long run, still interested, now im just searching for a 240 or a supra, kinda first come first serve type of thing, im hoping for another coupe,. but if i find a HB thats cool too, and defintly 5spd, hehe, whats the chances of me finding a decent one in LA?
Old 01-02-2005, 12:03 AM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by Chedderknight
had to sell my 240 due to problems in the long run, still interested, now im just searching for a 240 or a supra, kinda first come first serve type of thing, im hoping for another coupe,. but if i find a HB thats cool too, and defintly 5spd, hehe, whats the chances of me finding a decent one in LA?
If you're fast you can catch them... the demand is still hot right now so as soon as some decent ones hit the market they're usually scooped up ASAP
Old 01-02-2005, 12:16 AM
Contributing Member

yea true, im kinda waiting for the general schooling sessions begin, alot of people try to sell there cars for school, but im not in a panic hurry, the longer i look the more my budget grows the more of a choice i get.....well thats how i think anyhow
Old 01-03-2005, 01:43 PM
Contributing Member

bump
Old 01-03-2005, 03:42 PM

i let my friend drive my 240 and i stood outside in the parking lot watching. man it looked sexy seeing it go sideways

oh yea i also backed my coupe up into a fastback. DIE FASTBACKS DIE!! lol =P
Old 01-04-2005, 06:43 PM

Originally posted by Zephyr
oh yea i also backed my coupe up into a fastback. DIE FASTBACKS DIE!! lol =P
Old 01-04-2005, 06:53 PM

Originally posted by Chedderknight
Yeah man the newer style supras are amazing ... like the 94 and up... if u can get your hands on of those... would be wikid

Keep the search up..i got a nice one for sale...s13... gimmie a shout
Old 01-05-2005, 06:35 AM
Contributing Member

I'd have to say that I have two favorite (lucky) moments in my car and both of them involved the police.

1. I'd just bought my car and I had just gotten my junior liscense. So I decided to show off for my friend on a main road. So yeah this was before I had any intelligence. Anyway so i'm going up a hill and I've got it floored, and I'm going about 110mph so yeah i'm hauling a$$. Right over the hill, sure enough there was a cop car. I probably could have run away but being on a junior liscense and being scared shi7less persuaded me to do otherwise. A little while later down the road he pulled me into a neighborhood and called for backup. So at this point i'm absolutely shi77ing my pants. I'm thinking "I won't be able to drive till I'm 21 due to a suspended liscence and fines." So the cop came up to my window and I quickly give him my drivers liscense and insurance. Goes back to his car, in about 20 min. comes back up to my car and says, "your really lucky that you were going so fast that I didn't get a reading of your speed. So where are you headed?"
Me: "My friends house to drop him off."
Cop: "Alright take it slower."

I nearly jumped out of my sunroof with excitement. Then I started to put my liscence and my insurance information back right. And I look at the insurance card, yeah I had handed him the previous owners insurance card. So i'm like holy shi7. I just flew past a cop going 65+mph over the speed limit gave him the wrong insurance card, and I got off with a warning. By far it was the luckiest night of my life.

2. Not as long; but there is a parking lot that my friends and I frequent because it's only supposed to be patrolled by state cops which are NEVER in the area.

So one night I go there by myself with some cones that I had "equiped" from a couple construction sites with my friends. I set up a simple salom and start going through it. Now the parking lot isn't that big at all so i'm only going about 15-20mph maybe through this tight salom. I'm heading back to start again and what do I see on the main road turning down the side street but a township cop in a Jeep patrol car. I thought to myself "Well fruck, he's got me red handed either way, I might as well just keep going until he turns into the parking lot and proceeds to do his bit."

I start going through again and instead of turning in the parking lot the cop just sits out on the side road and is watching me do runs for about 5-7 min. Sure enough I didn't even stop and I'm heading back to the start and I see him just start up and continue to drive down the side road that he turned on. So I stayed for about another 20min and then headed home.

Those were goooooooooood nights.
Old 01-05-2005, 09:36 AM
Contributing Member

good deal.
this doesnt have anything to do with my 240, but last night it started snowing here real bad(Finally). so i took out my winter car. its an 86 checy celebrity. it is the worst car ever. anyway, the back brakes lock up on the dnow and ice which allows me to floor it and its like miny drifting. so, i set out at about 11pm my time, and started going through town. i was the only car out that late(i live in a town of out 2000 people max), so im out power sliding every turn, high school parking lot all torn up because of me, and my neighbors grass,yeah i went right through it by accident. so then i drove arounf for a while longer so he didnt think it was me. best fun ever though, snow drifting in a front wheel drive car. SAD. no police though, thank god.
Old 01-05-2005, 10:31 AM
Contributing Member

haha nice, dude drifting with a FWD car feraks me out for some reason, just the idea if you mess up your heading towards pain and lots of it, haha as for the guy that mentioned the supra, im actaully looking for the MKIII series, im sticking with the pop ups, having a 240 for so long i just grew to love them, with my volvo now i always have to double check if i turned on my lights, haha

Quick Reply: Post Your Best 240 Moment Here