General For General 240sx/Silvia (s-chassis) discussions.

Post Your Best 240 Moment Here

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2005, 11:03 AM

Originally posted by TWAN
^^
, The real question is. Does it ever talk back to you.
mine does lol i bought a new fan clutch for it, and it was "defect" the guy at auto zone screwed up and sold me one they had returned to the store, and were meaning to ship back, so after it stayed on for like a month, it split in two, and my fan fell off into the bottom of the car, just missing the electric fan. all the oil in the clutch, splooged onto the belt, and now every time i turn on the ac, it squeals, then it quits after a second. but my baby talks back to me.
Old 01-05-2005, 02:51 PM
Contributing Member

^^ woah O_o
Old 01-05-2005, 07:52 PM

My best moment with a car was just last year... a couple days asfter i got my G1(junior lisence) and i took out my 240 around 1am, my dad was out...and i took it out and didint let it warm..i was so it would shut of on me... i took it around the corner and the back end came out...kept going and hit a suburba..broke the tailight on it and screwed the back door on it... nobody heard anythin..i whent oround the corner and just as i was heading home the police pulls around the corner behind me...i was soo scared..and tryed to drive as best as i could...i was turning on to my street passed the saburban and i pulled into my drive way...i was soo scared and i was going soo slow.... and i was soo scared that i forgot to put my turning signals on...but he kept going...it was a rush that was inexplicable... later that day on my way to school i saw the damage to the saburban... it was crazy the owners where there and checking out... i felt soo scared..
Old 01-05-2005, 08:21 PM
Contributing Member

did you tell them it was you? hit and run hit and run
Old 01-05-2005, 08:35 PM

i know the whole running thing is fun and all but when you hit and run thats just ****ty. you should tell them you did it cause thats bad. how would you like it if someone hit your 240 and didnt say enything.

can you tell that this maybe has happened to me and really really pisses me off
Old 01-06-2005, 06:53 PM

Yeah for sure i did, i did 12 hrs of work for them....somethin that was unforgettable... had to...my conciense woulda killed me
Old 01-06-2005, 07:26 PM
Contributing Member

It was a rainy day and then it got dry at night im on the way home and i race this girl just cause it was dry so i beat her as twice and she laughed at my 240 cause i have my drifting tires on and they were bald so i decided to whip her as again and in the process i was going around conrner that i usually kill but i forgot i had my drift tires on. so there was one little as wet spot and i spent out(full 360 with blown tire ) it was like f-ing slow motion i was calm cause i have been in situations like that but the poles were ( two light poles that i was look at out of my driver side window while im facing the opposite direction on the street)coming fast so i simply counter steered while the girl drove aroung me and and tapped the brakes, in the process my tier blew and i still controled it
and in the end i was right on the girls *** after the spin out thye must have thought i was a ****ing stunt driver
Old 01-06-2005, 08:12 PM

The day I got my car back from the shop. Started the SR up and giggled like a school girl. Floord it on the way home and almost crapped my pants. Good times.
Old 01-06-2005, 10:08 PM

Driving in the rain, anytime.
Old 01-07-2005, 01:09 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by rudee023
The day I got my car back from the shop. Started the SR up and giggled like a school girl. Floord it on the way home and almost crapped my pants. Good times.
your moment touches me in many places, haha
Old 01-25-2005, 01:31 PM
Contributing Member

poeple have to have some new moments to post. with the snow and all the rain, lets here them. i would post a new one, but my cars put away. maybe i will take some video of my drifting in my 86 chevy celectiry. yeah you read that right...drifting in that piece-o-crap. its a blast.

heres a pick of my winter drifter!

Last edited by 2fast4y0u; 01-25-2005 at 01:38 PM.
Old 01-25-2005, 09:57 PM

My best moment, is probably the stupidest thing I ever did. Normally, I never race or anything like that, unless I know Im in a safe spot. I was headed home on my lunch break from work, and behind me pulls one of my crazy friends who drives an integra, with another person I work with. He's always wanting to race me, and I always tell him later (ok, so Im a bit of a chicken). I decided that this time I wasnt going to back down. We were at a light and headed left, and as soon as the light turned green, I punched it. At first I had pretty good control, but I felt my car start to go sideways. I ended up facing the median completely for a few seconds, and then I tried to get out of the drift. Instead of getting out, I ended up completely facing the sidewalk. I stayed like that for a few seconds, and when I tried to get out of that, I ended up doing a 360. By now Im not going very fast anymore, and my friends pass me, staring at me with their mouths hanging open. Best part, besides not getting arrested, was that they thought I did it all on purpose. I didnt have to tell a single person about it, as they did the job for me. For a short while, I kept getting asked by people "Hey are you that guy who did that crazy drift and 360 on 98 (name of the street)!?!" . That was great while it lasted. Now I just need to perfect my skills, so I can do it intentionally .

BTW is it wierd that I tell my car I love her everyday?

Last edited by Ks32561; 01-25-2005 at 10:02 PM.
Old 01-26-2005, 06:49 AM
Contributing Member

lol, awesome!! This winter has been really interesting. One highlight is when I went to Home Depot (i work there) to pick up my schedule for the upcoming weeks. It had already started snowing a little so by the time I went back out there was a soild .5 inch on the ground and 1 inch + in a area of the parking lot that wasn't plowed. So I figure what the hell, i'll mess around a little in the far back section where nobody ever parks for a little while and then i'll head out. The back section is right by the exit so all of the cars leaving can see me and I can see them. So I'm doing some snow drifts around one of those tree/light combo things and I see a guy in a Ford F150 driving towards the turn for the exit. lol he waited until I was facing his direction and then he punched the throttle and brought the truck around perfectly lining up with the exit route. Not a greatest moment but still something that's fun for me to think about.
Old 01-26-2005, 10:26 AM

Okay here ya go. A while back we had this little 2 day thing where it, what we call in Texas, snowed. And what some on from up North would say it rained. Well on one of these days while at work I decided to slide around in one of the buildings parking lots we have. Well after about 5 min of pure joy my property manager is calling my cell phone saying she wants me to come to her office right away. To make a long story short one of the tenants from that particular building called them and told them the engineer was out in the parking lot doing donuts. Good thing is that they didnt give a **** and told me just to make sure no one is looking next time. Funny thing was as I was leaving to head to another property I did a few donuts in the parking lot outside her window. I thought I was going to get **** canned for that but she called me and told me that it looked fun and didnt see how someone would complain. for working for a cool boss lady.
Old 01-26-2005, 10:35 AM
Contributing Member

Nice, the only burnout action that I did with an employer watching was a part-time gig that I had at a movie theater. I didn't even realize it but the Store Manager, and Assistant Manager were having a cig, and I was coming into work. And for some odd reason I decided to let it rip. So I parked, and not five steps out the door the Assistant Manager walked up to me and told me not to do that again. The only reason why I didn't get fired is because I knew that all of the Managers smoked weed upstairs.

Quick Reply: Post Your Best 240 Moment Here