Midwest KS, NE, OK, AR, TX

Anyone from around Ft worth, texas area???

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2006, 04:30 PM

Anyone from around Ft worth, texas area???

Hi Guys,

Newcomer to the club240 website, i'm a big member of the SX owners club in england.

Sorry to talk work while your trying to relax at home and forget about the place, but i am working along with Lockheed Martin to make the new F35 JSF, just wondered if there was anyone in the area of Fort Worth, for when i come over there, maybe meet up, have a beer, etc????
Old 04-02-2006, 08:52 PM

I am, I live like 30 miles North of Ft Worth.
Old 04-08-2006, 08:53 PM

I live in ft. Worth and work on the base at the Marine C-130 squadron
Old 04-09-2006, 02:38 PM

Hi guys. Thanks for your replies. Good to hear from you guys. as i said there is a chance i may be able to visit your wonderful country with my work. We had some of your guys over from fort worth to visit us in england and go through some work stuff, i really enjoyed hearing about texas and what its like in fort worth. sounds like an amazing place, although it sounds like its quite hot weather over there!! I hope you have air conditioning (a/c) in your cars!!! I've been to florida to the disney parks, but never seen the REAL america, so hopefully my boss will be sending me over in the near future so i can meet up with you guys.
Old 04-10-2006, 02:06 AM

Originally posted by sir nodrick
Hi guys. Thanks for your replies. Good to hear from you guys. as i said there is a chance i may be able to visit your wonderful country with my work. We had some of your guys over from fort worth to visit us in england and go through some work stuff, i really enjoyed hearing about texas and what its like in fort worth. sounds like an amazing place, although it sounds like its quite hot weather over there!! I hope you have air conditioning (a/c) in your cars!!! I've been to florida to the disney parks, but never seen the REAL america, so hopefully my boss will be sending me over in the near future so i can meet up with you guys.
england huh? always wanted to go over there, and try to get the guards to move!!! LOL

let me or us know, we could meet somewhere right outside of Ft. Worth!
Old 04-14-2006, 12:44 PM

Originally posted by RB26DETT_240sx
england huh? always wanted to go over there, and try to get the guards to move!!! LOL

let me or us know, we could meet somewhere right outside of Ft. Worth!
I've only ever been to my nations capital London, once, and the only places i saw was the inside of the pubs and clubs, i did see picadilly circus, harrods shopping center, the houses of parliment, SOHO (district with all the naked ladies and p*rn!!) and the beginning of downing street, but due to the 9/11 terrorist attacks and further terrorist threats, 10 downing street where the prime minister lives, has been blocked off!!!

I'll let ya know when/if i'm coming over as soon as i know!!! look forward to having a bud/miller beer with you lot, or whatever it is you guys drink. Nice talking to you all.
Old 04-19-2006, 10:10 AM
Contributing Member

I live 2 mile from lockheed martin.