Private For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.

JDM ENGINE SUPER SALE!! Clips, shells, and imported cars for cheap!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2004, 04:03 PM

JDM ENGINE SUPER SALE!! Clips, shells, and imported cars for cheap!!

ey all.

my friend Junius has a bunch of **** for sale. he called me up today and said he just got shipments.

Here is a post from a thread on a different forum by him..

"Ok me and a friend just got our shipment in from Japan and we have lots and lots of goods for you little import fans out there. Just to start off we Honda,Nissan, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Subaru. All these engines are straight from Japan, none of that domestic type R ****. Ok...well here is a list of the items for sale.
Engines
Honda- I have four B18B's. Also 4 B18C1's
Nissan- I have 3 Sr20dets(black and redtops)
I have 3 RB26DETT(sorry no RB25's or Rb20's)
Toyota-I have 2 2JZGTE's and one 1JZGTE
Subaru- I have 2 Spec-C's engines
Mitsubishi-I have 3 GSR engines

Shells
I also have shells. For that I have a couple Type R, R33, and R34 shells(some come as a "Kit" car for importing regulations. But some of the shells come with engines and some dont...Depends on what you are looking for. Ok well im going to go upstairs take a **** and smoke a cig and if anyone is interested please do either send a message or reply on this forum. The prices for these engines are very cheap and are very durable. Some of the engines come with more stuff than others. For that i cant tell you till we pick out your paticular engine. I dont need anyone who is not going to be serious about this. I have a truck full of stuff and i have to get rid of it for my next shipment coming soon. So please only serious buyers! Thanx Have a good day
-Junius "

Yeah just let him know, he can hook you up.

His e-mail is Mellow_180@yahoo.com
and he lives in Chicago, Illinois. Shipping or pick up is all your choice.

So go ahead and e-mail him guys.
I will be checking up on this thread every once in a while. Make sure you e-mail HIM. Don't PM or e-mail me, because the sales are all in his hand. I'm just posting up for him since he's too lazy to register. haha.

ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS and pick this stuff up faastt!!

peace.

-mansoor

Last edited by Hamsterball; 11-06-2004 at 03:26 PM.
Old 11-05-2004, 08:39 PM

B18c1 ? dude thats a usdm engine code, JDM b18's only come in the B18c, where youd get the 1 one on the end
Old 11-06-2004, 07:23 AM

Mitsubishi-I have 3 GSR engines...Gsr is a honda.....
Old 11-06-2004, 03:26 PM

oooops..
sorry for the mistake.

i didn't notice, because i was just copying and pasting whatever he asked me to.

But yeah, you're right J-SPEC B18B1's are B18B.

I'll go ahead and correct that.

Just to remind you guys, I'm only posting this for a friend.
If you have any questions about the engines and whatnot, PLEASE E-MAIL HIM, not me.

his e-mai is:
Mellow_180@yahoo.com
Old 11-06-2004, 08:38 PM

How do we know we can trust him? I tried calling him and it was like i'd reached some random dude's voicemail. this $1500 shipped thing sounds a little too hot to be true so I was just wondering if you had backup evidence for him or something
Old 11-07-2004, 01:21 AM

Originally posted by slowalty
Mitsubishi-I have 3 GSR engines...Gsr is a honda.....
there are EVO gsr's...

but yeah, how do we know this is legit? any evidence?
Old 11-07-2004, 08:23 PM

b18b/LS in japan?
Old 11-07-2004, 10:22 PM

The GSR engines are out of Evo 5's not Honda. Yes and I didnt mess up on the 1's on the back of the B series engines but I think you would too after typing about 50-100 emails a day. That guy that called me and said it was a random dude...you called the right number... I think at least...My name is Junius. That is my cell phone number so dont expect an operator. You want know if this is Legit? I will post pics of Sr's, Rb's and the B series engines if you want too. Also our web site will be up in a week so you can wait for tha too. Now the Black to s13 is not 1500, that is the redtop. The s13 black top is 1800 shipped. If you have any more question please email me at either Mellow_180@yahoo.com or The _path_of_him@hotmail.com
Old 11-08-2004, 06:43 AM

Ok i have pics of some engines, how do i post them? Can someone help me? Never posted on a forum before.
Old 11-08-2004, 12:10 PM
AFL

I can help you with shipping, just send me an e-mail

ja@allstatesfreightlink.com
Old 11-08-2004, 04:58 PM

Hey man how much for a red top sr20det. i live in ontario close to niagara falls. what comes with the sr aswell? like ecu mfa wireing harness and all that
Old 11-09-2004, 03:21 PM

the price of the Sr20det red top is 1500 but b/c you live in Ontario I will have to look up on shipping. Maybe I can get it to you for free maybe not. I will find out for you tonight and repost.
Old 11-09-2004, 03:22 PM

About the "Kit car" thing. Yes you can use the car and drive it but it has to be on the track. It can be registered as a track car ONLY. Unless you do go through Motorex and they can legalize so you can drive it on the street. Sorry for the confusion.
Old 11-09-2004, 04:20 PM

Im saving my money for the blacktop. So long as it includes the motor/turbine/ecu/harness/ac/ps

if so expect to be dealing with me around christmas time. I could use a good winter project.
Old 11-10-2004, 01:28 PM

how muc for a redtop shipped to michigan?

Quick Reply: JDM ENGINE SUPER SALE!! Clips, shells, and imported cars for cheap!!