S-Chassis Newbie / FAQs Forum New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the community. FAQs will also be answered in here.

rippione sends greetings from Germany

Old 01-09-2015, 02:37 PM

rippione sends greetings from Germany

Hi Guys,

my name is Ronny (27) and i'm following s-chassis since 2 years on facebook - so i decided to say hello to the forum few minutes ago cause.

I'm from germany so first i apologize for any type of bad english i'll write down in this forum. My school english wasn't to bad at all, but there where not much situations i had to use it...

My ride is a Nissan S15 Spec R. It has been Imported about 1,5 year ago from japan - complete stock.
It came her in an awesome condition without any rust and the underbody as well as everything under the hood looked like never driven before.

There are some smaller scratches, a few little dents and unfortunately a huge point on the roof without clear lacquer, so i decided to renew the paintjob completely - but it's not the no1 on my to do list.

Btw, we guys in germany drive on the left side of the road - imagine some problems you have with a rhd car here =Ş

Atm i'm riding with a bcRacing Suspension and XXR527. Removed the Speedlimiter and added a HKS Turbotimer. Still have to adjust final ride height and camber aso - but i don't wanna slam it to the ground --> Nürburgring is waiting.

Unfortunately i wasn't able to do more of the things i have in my mind, cause i had a broken clutch and some broken syncros in the gearbox last year so the car has not been driven very much.
You can't imagine how long it can take to get some parts for this car in Germany. Actually i think there are about up to 25~ S15's (maybe some more) overall in Germany...

Atm i'm waiting for some stuff from japan - tail lights, Spec R rear bumper adds, side winkers and so on - cosmetics overall.

Before i continue with the Performance Part i have to fix an issue with the car at all.

It started to run extreme lean (about 1,7lambda) if i reach 5000rpm and above - so i have a huge loss of power (dynorun: 40hp power loss - clearly to see on the graph). Already tested a lot of stuff but couldn't find it yet and i can't do any testruns at the moment cause it's winter in germany and we have a lot of snow here...
Maybe some of you guys have any idea - i can add some details if you want me to.

Actually i own 4 cars.

There is the Silvia, a rare 1991 Volkwagen Derby III in pretty good -close to Stock- codition (one of 500 ever built!), my daily a 1998 Opel Vectra (Vauxhall) i gonna take to the junkyard end of february and my today bought new daily a Volkswagen Polo 6N.
Those Daily's i only drive to get to work (5km) or the shopping mall (500meters - yes it's a huge shopping cart!)

Yeah, dunno what to add atm - maybe you guys have some questions - feel free to ask anything you want to know about me, my cars, jdm scene in germany

PS.: Picture here:

Ronny