Blitz!

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2007, 09:44 AM

Blitz!

Blitz Performance from 201 Motorsports

So I've got a few Blitz items in stock and ready to move... and some that aren't in stock that I'd still love to sell Check out what I have and what I don't... if you see something you like, let me know!

IN STOCK
SBC-iD Boost Controller (Silver)

The SBC i-D (Sequential Boost Controller i-D) is the latest boost controller offer by BLITZ®. this unique boost controller represents the cutting edge in boost controller technology. The SBC i-D features the same dual solenoid design as the DSBC for maximum boost response and the capability to hold up to 36.75psi (2.5 bar). The SBC i-D is 1/2 din size and it is compatible with internal actuators and external wastegates.
Price: $475 shipped

SBC i-Color Boost Controller (Black & Silver)

Features of the product * Boost control & power meter function. An added function, the Result graph, which displays the results of power, torque, boost, and A/F overlapping to each other on one screen. It has a function as al logger according to the RPM to compare a maximum of three channels on the horizontal axis that are power, torque, boost and A/F. * The ultimate boost controller The known full auto function evolves further in the SBC i-D series. A still more precise control is added to the auto boost setup. In addition to the new full auto function in which the self-learning method can be chosen in three steps, a boost according to the RPM and speed is possible to setup to match on all the stages. * Full color (65.000 colors) The graphics that the full color display made it possible are; such as displaying from analog to digital meter, graph comparison display and a possibility to produce a variation of back ground images. If the optional TEMP sensor and PRESS sensor are connected, it is also possible to display water temperature or oil temperature and oil pressure. If the optional A/F Box is connected you will be able to display real time A/F ratio.
Price: $659 shipped

NOT IN STOCK
Nur Spec R Exhaust S13 & S14

The BLITZ® NÜR - Spec Series exhaust systems are available as direct bolt-on replacements for OEM exhaust systems. Our exhaust reduces back pressure and thermal stress. This allows the engine to create more power and torque by breathing easier. By utilizing extensive computer controlled design, flow analysis, dyno testing, and precise fitment BLITZ® exhaust systems produce maximum horsepower without dramatically reducing low-end torque. The quality of the BLITZ® stainless steel exhausts is second to none. Rated as the highest quality, our exhausts perform as well as they look. Unlike conventional exhaust systems, BLITZ® exhausts utilize a slanted mounting design which eliminates unnecessary bends. The specially designed muffler and large diameter mandrel bent piping has no reduction of inner diameter in bend areas. The constant piping diameter size allows for superior exhaust flow superior then compared to crush bent piping.The most impressive feature of our exhaust system is the quiet tone with the silencer on, and its aggressive tone with the silencer removed. Performance increases very by application (gains of 5 - 20 horsepower are average). BLITZ® exhaust systems are designed for maximum performance, improved appearance, and an aggressive tone. The NÜR - Spec R is a cat-back system. This version has a removable silencer for road / track use. Because the full system removes the silencer, it produces a fairly loud, deep sporty note. Each BLITZ® exhaust is flanged and comes complete with all gaskets and hardwear. Providing the easiest bolt-on installation possible. All BLITZ® exhaust systems utilize factory mounting points and hangar locations. A fine balance of looks, power, and durability has been achieved through full stainless steel construction finished in a show quality shine.
Price: $540 shipped