Enjuku Goes Insane and does it again - 1 Week - ** FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING **

Old 11-21-2008, 05:36 AM
Former Sponsor

Enjuku Goes Insane and does it again - 1 Week - ** FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING **

Well, guys!

As a HUGE Thank you Enjuku Racing Parts is doing a big Thanksgiving Sale and offering FREE shipping on Everything.

Most companies Exclude Body kits, exhaust, turbo kits, tiny items..etc.. BUT NOT AT ENJUKU.

DON'T Miss out on this amazing Special. Our loss is your Gain! Just our way of saying THANK YOU

Email me at ken@enjukuracing.com if there is something you want and dont see. If we can get it for you, I will give you our every day low price and honor the FREE SHIPPING!

Thanks again for all the support through the last 9 years. The Original Nissan 240sx performance shop APPRECIATES YOU!! Please keep the support going so we can have 9 more awesome years!

To make the deal even better. We will do our best to Price match any other deal out there, and try to get you the FREE shipping. Just shoot me an email.

Thanks Again,
Enjuku Parts!!!
www.enjukuracing.com

Offer not valid outside the 48 Continential United States. Hawaii, AK, Canada, PR, etc.. email me and I will work out a special discount for you.
Old 11-21-2008, 09:05 AM

Good first post hope to do business with you in the future..
Old 11-25-2008, 07:48 AM
Former Sponsor

Please let us know if you ever need anything specific. We will take care of you. Email me at ken@enjukuracing.com

thanks
Ken