Show and Shine Discuss the latest aero kits, and other non-performance items in here.

accent colors? neons/dash/etc.

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2003, 09:07 PM

Exclamation accent colors? neons/dash/etc.

ok, I'm up in the air on accent colors for my car... I love blue and that was gonna be my accent color... I was gonna paint the car a variation of 'goldrush' one of the stock Nissan paints... a silver with gold flake on top... I was gonna do a silver with either a blue flake or lay a blue candy on top w/ a coat of blue pearl over that...

With all that blue... of course I would do blue accent lights and interior? nope, you it's illegal in my state to have blue or red shining from your car... think it's considered impersonating a police officer.

now with street glow it's two blues... the neo blue... and the turquoise... I think I could get away with the turq... but personally I think it would look kinda feminan with a light blue glowing with in and from underneath the car.

anyway... I guess I'm looking for coments on what should I do? should I do the blue accents and just try aviod the tickets? or go through the countless color schemes and pick something else out?

any suggestion will do...

Oh yeah this is gonna a widebody kit... if that helps
Old 07-05-2003, 09:41 PM
Contributing Member

wut kind of widebodykit are u ganna have? i wanna see...also i say no on the "accent lights" or neon w/e. 240s are made to be beaten, and i dont think u would wanna beat sumthing that u put that type of stuff in But thats just my 2 cents.
Old 07-05-2003, 10:42 PM
Nzo

No, no and no. But hey its your money.
Old 07-06-2003, 12:46 AM
Contributing Member

Neon, it's neither fast nor furious.
Old 07-06-2003, 12:43 PM

but I'm building a show car... and to win a show you need the glitz and glamour. just my thoughts... plus I love the way neons looks. just me... I've worked on a sleeper, now I wanna do a show car...

even w/o the neons what about the paint? sounds ok?

And the wide body kit is at http://jacquemond.com/240.htm

has a euro kinda style.. but me and my CC is gonna fix that
Old 07-06-2003, 06:56 PM
Contributing Member

thats the one i thought..good luck on wutever u do man
Old 07-06-2003, 10:36 PM

undercarriage lights =
neon =
but hey, your money...
Old 07-06-2003, 11:54 PM

found another wide body kit on ebay... only the front fenders... the person placeing them up for auction said they were very popular in japan... but I seem to cant find them on any other site
Old 07-07-2003, 12:18 AM

i found a really cool wide kit its the Yasho Factory or something like that, i cant remember where i saw it at though, but thats a really nice looking kit, as far as neons go, i dont mind them at all, i had and will be getting again thoes $10 neons u buy at wal mart and putting them under the dash so they luminate the foot wells and id get an underbody if they weren't so expencive but i would say blue for the color, i love blue and its gunna be my accent color
Old 07-07-2003, 04:25 AM

i like neons, i am going to put them on mine when i get my car finished
Old 07-07-2003, 10:04 AM
Contributing Member

im ganna make my car neon
Old 07-08-2003, 07:58 AM

ok, I went and dug through the s13 posting on ebay... and the host of that item is fat boy garage... the only thing they have on the site for 240s are veilside lookalike carbon fiber hoods... which is good, cause all I can find are oems... and didnt wanna pay full price for the hood... (now if I can find a knock off veilside gt wing) Now the kit they host on ebay, is like the ones on the site... but nothing on the site about just buying 240 the kit.

kit = wide body fenders

http://www.fatboygarage.com/
Old 11-14-2011, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by TruDirtyPlaya
ok, I'm up in the air on accent colors for my car... I love blue and that was gonna be my truck lighted accents color... I was gonna paint the car a variation of 'goldrush' one of the stock Nissan paints... a silver with gold flake on top... I was gonna do a silver with either a blue flake or lay a blue candy on top w/ a coat of blue pearl over that...

With all that blue... of course I would do blue accent lights and interior? nope, you it's illegal in my state to have blue or red shining from your car... think it's considered impersonating a police officer.

now with street glow it's two blues... the neo blue... and the turquoise... I think I could get away with the turq... but personally I think it would look kinda feminan with a light blue glowing with in and from underneath the car.

anyway... I guess I'm looking for coments on what should I do? should I do the blue accents and just try aviod the tickets? or go through the countless color schemes and pick something else out?

any suggestion will do...

Oh yeah this is gonna a widebody kit... if that helps
hi mate. can you tell me how to choose an lighted accent? ive been buying some and i was thinking to ask others first and have their opinions. hoping for the response.