Engine Swaps Discussion about motor swaps ONLY.

2JZ-GTE vs. RB25DET

Old 06-17-2003, 05:24 PM

So I would have better luck fitting and working on the RB25DET than the 2JZ and RB26DETT? I have a 98 240 and i dont think that the RB26DETT would fit into my budget of trying to buy it plus install it. Arent they like $4,000 and the RB25DET are only like $3250?
Old 06-17-2003, 05:25 PM
Contributing Member

RB26 are more like.. 4500. unless u find a good deal. if have enough money id totally go for the RB25 swap. Would kick major ***
Old 06-17-2003, 05:28 PM

Alright i prolly will . . . i mean the 2JZ engine is a Toyota engine and why not just stick with Nissan engines
Old 06-17-2003, 05:35 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by flstseminolejd
Alright i prolly will . . . i mean the 2JZ engine is a Toyota engine and why not just stick with Nissan engines
yep!! i like nissan more then toyota
Old 06-17-2003, 06:44 PM

I'mwithstupid- you are stupid

I don't understand basic engine setups, well guess what I do have a lot of experience I have been working on cars since I was 13 and that was 12 years ago, and through that time I have had more performance cars than you will have in a lifetime, and modded them to beyound what your brain is able, so shut up, you so stupid, your the one who doesn't understand anything about engines because I was explaining how the n-tercooler worked the guy then you come back and talk ****.. I didn't say crap until you came and b1tched.. that's about all you are is a stupid b1tch... and as for hyjynx my god mind your own business you nosy little asian go gloat your loud nosy, ignorant, unintelligent mouth elsewhere...I won't be coming back to this forum again, so guess what, I win, you lose, I got the last laugh, so run your mouths all you want now, I won't see it :finger:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger: finger:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger:f inger:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger:fi nger:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger:fin ger:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger:fing er:finger:finger:finger:finger
Old 06-17-2003, 07:02 PM
Contributing Member

So after 12 years of high performance cars you haven't learned that the intercooler goes inbetween the turbo and the engine? Oh and that crap you just said about -HyJynX-..... makes you sound like a huge assh0le.
Old 06-17-2003, 08:17 PM
Contributing Member

Re: I'mwithstupid- you are stupid

Originally posted by Youguysnonothin
and as for hyjynx my god mind your own business you nosy little asian go gloat your loud nosy, ignorant, unintelligent mouth elsewhere..
dude...once again are u ***in serious!? WHY do u think im asian!? WHERE IN GODS NAME DID U GET THAT!? hahahahaha...for ur info im hispanic so get ur ***in facts straight b4 u jump to sumthing that makes no ***in sense u moron! im done for now im glad that u wont post here nemore, im sure ur just a lonesome guy trying to **** people off so u kan masterbate off our remarks.
Old 06-17-2003, 08:28 PM

he's bout 25 years old. he still has a bedtime. take it easy on him. he prolly got sent to bed and managed to sneak out of his room without wakin his parents. then he heads towards the computer and shows how stupid a 25 year old can be. and fagboy youngwhatever your name is, you dont get the last laugh at all.

i do
Old 06-17-2003, 09:06 PM

Replies for all you j2ckasses

YEah I know where the intercooler goes it was a mix up/typo deal with it b1tch boy, I said I wasn't coming back, but I had too see waht yoru osrry asses said once more, and your a total idiot and a b1tch imwithstupid, hyjynx your just some retard stuck on the subject of being gay, and you like little kids obviously since u talk about them so much, oh eyah and lionel u want a happy meal sounds like you can get the 5 year old discount if there is one... your so fricking pathetic, so goodbye you guys are a bunch of flamers, that pay people to do everything for you, you all live in some halfwit city, and probally don't even have a garage/shop, so suck fatties like you always do, and it is past your bedtime so go to sleep, I got the last laugh, I win YOU LOSE! I won't be coming back here again. So I won't see a single thing you post, haha post away you worthless idiots... <--last laugh
Old 06-17-2003, 09:49 PM
Contributing Member

i seriously doubt u r over 20...i dont think sumone of that age would be as ***ING DUMB as u. how am i stuck on the subject of being gay!?!?!? i didnt even say gay...come on get sum maturity dude! u will never get the last laugh ***. Oh yea...and how bout u stik to ur lil promise and not post here nemore?
Old 06-17-2003, 09:57 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by -HyJynX-
Oh yea...and how bout u stik to ur lil promise and not post here nemore?
I seriously can't wait for this half-wit ***** *** troll to leave. I do think all his back pedaling is hilarious though. What a dumb ****. I'm willing to bet he doesn't even own a car.
Old 06-17-2003, 10:59 PM

well like i said in that other thread, he'll be gone and come back, and like i said, they always gotta know what ppl say bout them, damn im good. he'll back. they never give up. he's just pretending to be somebody he's not.
Old 06-17-2003, 11:06 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by lionel
well like i said in that other thread, he'll be gone and come back, and like i said, they always gotta know what ppl say bout them, damn im good. he'll back. they never give up. he's just pretending to be somebody he's not.
amen
Old 06-17-2003, 11:10 PM

I dont know how we got into all of the arguing but thanks anyways for helping me with my questions
Old 06-17-2003, 11:29 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by flstseminolejd
I dont know how we got into all of the arguing but thanks anyways for helping me with my questions
lol netime. i wonder if a mod can delete all this argument bs.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2JZ-GTE vs. RB25DET