Upper Midwest IA, IL, IN, KY, MI, MN, MO,OH, WI, SD, ND

Paintless Dent Removal

Old 10-12-2006, 09:39 AM

Post Paintless Dent Removal

Paintless Dent Removal

Hey guys and gals

My name is Kamil and I'm a proud owner of a 03 ZO6. I run a business that does Paintless Dent Removal. My friend Chris and I are both certified techs in this field. We do all types of dents including hail damage. We travel on occasion to states near by to do Hail Damage work for less then shops around the area.
We can pretty much do any type of dent and our work is guaranteed or your money back. Since Im a member of the forum all you guys that are interested or have a dent you want to get out will get it done with a discount.

What is Paintless Dent Repair? PDR

Paintless Dent Repair replaces the need to take an automobile to a body shop, having to paint it, leaving it for several days, and spending hundreds of dollars getting a minor ding or dent removed from it. Now, thanks to PDR, repairs can be performed quicker, for less money, and conveniently at a customer's home or office. Paintless dent Repair is revolutionizing the world of ding and dent repair.

How does it work?

To perform a dent repair, a skilled technician uses metal rods and picks to massage out minor dings and dents in the finish of an automobile. To perform this, a technician will work on the dent from the inside of the panel. In simpler terms, the ding or dent is pushed out. Average repair usually only takes 20 to 30 minutes, from start to finish (for an experienced technician.
Old 10-17-2006, 12:44 PM

Do you have a central office in Chicago to contact for more information?