S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Audio, Video and Security (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/audio-video-security-5/)
-   -   whats the best security system? (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/audio-video-security-5/whats-best-security-system-4174/)

rycegrl 05-30-2003 06:00 PM

whats the best security system?

well, i was thinking.. when you go to shows, you never see cars there for their BAD ASS security set up. I have this crazy plan for a security alarm/camera thing, but im not sure how its all gunna work yet.. So i wasj ust curious if anyone had any information on the hi-tech security setup that are out there these days? and i'm talkin GOOD EXSPENSIVE systems.. not LCD pager stuff.. ;x

mmbd 05-30-2003 09:18 PM

Hmmm... cameras... sounds like 007 stuff. Best thing I can think of clifford alarms with all the accessories, and trust me they have accessories for almost every kind of breakage and more. All depends on the amount of sensors you want to put in. All in all use the alarm with an "autolock" Saved my car 2x already. Get the glass breakage mic also. Lots of fause but it's well worth it.

Wes 06-02-2003 06:56 PM

Re: whats the best security system?

Originally posted by rycegrl
well, i was thinking.. when you go to shows, you never see cars there for their BAD ASS security set up.
I think that's b/c your not suppossed to "see" the security setup of your car. Kinda defeats the purpose of having that setup, dontcha think? ;)

leiferik1 06-02-2003 10:53 PM

you could sleep in your car every night wearing a hocky mask welding a baseball bat with a metal spike though it

rycegrl 06-04-2003 04:33 PM

rofl.. yeah but its the secuity system you can see that kick ass :x like if you went to a show and saw a car with a screen and you saw yourself on it and it followed you when you moved.. wouldtn that be sick ;x SECURITY lol.. you aint gunna have your screen on in the middle of the night so some robber can see himself bein watched.. lol see what im sayin, or no?

mmbd 06-04-2003 05:11 PM

i guess that'd be some what cool... i guess it's kinda like that camera that they're sellin' with all those damn pop ups : )

-HyJynX- 06-04-2003 05:13 PM

Originally posted by mmbd
i guess that'd be some what cool... i guess it's kinda like that camera that they're sellin' with all those damn pop ups : )
lol that dmn lil camera, i hate that pop up!

rycegrl 06-04-2003 05:22 PM

lol... xcept my camera wont be aimed up the the girls skirts going by like on those popups.. all those adds are askin for guys to buy them to get pictures of girls ;x

-HyJynX- 06-04-2003 05:24 PM

lol... xcept my camera wont be aimed up the the girls skirts going by like on those popups.. all those adds are askin for guys to buy them to get pictures of girls ;x
that is sooooo not true!!:rolleyes:

rycegrl 06-04-2003 05:24 PM

oh yeah.. and i also wanna get think stickers atthe VERY bottom of my windows that say "Smile! youre on Camera!" ;x i dunno why.. so burglers know that you got your car on lock :eek: but then when i crack my windows like i MUST when i drive ( no matterh ow the weather is) you cant see the decals

rycegrl 06-04-2003 05:25 PM

THEY DO THOUGH! like that one thats always going up and down the chicks body n shiet.. lol

-HyJynX- 06-04-2003 05:26 PM

THEY DO THOUGH! like that one thats always going up and down the chicks body n shiet.. lol
its just to get ur attention;) lol:laugh: yea its true they are MAJORLY used to peep, but kan also be handy for other things

rycegrl 06-04-2003 05:29 PM

lol.. i just IMed you.. but i guess yer too busy posting HAHA

-HyJynX- 06-04-2003 05:29 PM

lol u did? i didnt even get it

rycegrl 06-04-2003 05:31 PM

lol.. i IMEd you liek 5 times.. and on 2 different screen names
the RYCE GRL: you dork ;x
the RYCE GRL: aha
the RYCE GRL: you wont reply to either sns eh?
the RYCE GRL: must be too busy posting in the forums
the RYCE GRL: lolol