S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Drifting (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/drifting-47/)
-   -   D1 Gran Prix USA 2004 (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/drifting-47/d1-gran-prix-usa-2004-a-7487/)

NinjaKadet 11-17-2003 07:47 AM

D1 Gran Prix USA 2004

Anyone hear about the next D1? I heard around that its maybe this upcoming Febuary... and yea people said they were reserving tickets?! But I haven't any confirmation.. just wanted to ask you guys first.. aka "my second family" LOL..ja ne

-HyJynX- 11-17-2003 09:56 AM

Havent heard anything yet...but i cant wait for it!:D

4984 5fsdskfvjdsntr4 11-19-2003 05:38 PM

I haven't heard about it either but The JGTC season ended with a Skyline GTR winning the season in GT500, and a 350Z winning GT300.

-HyJynX- 11-22-2003 11:28 PM

wo0!! Its announced, Feb 28th at Irwindale:thumb: :thumb: I hope it doesnt get moved to another track. CANT WAIT:D
http://www.drifting.com/d1_grand_prix.php

l2aine 11-24-2003 05:35 AM

I doubt it'll be moved... I heard that Irwindale Speedway was EXTREMELY happy from the 10,000 plus record breaking turnout from the last D1... plus where would they move it to? California Speedway? There's no infield LOL

I'll be there on the 28th for sure. I stalk N.O.B., and my girl likes laughing when Ken does his duck impression :thumb:

-HyJynX- 11-24-2003 10:00 AM

Originally posted by l2aine
I doubt it'll be moved... I heard that Irwindale Speedway was EXTREMELY happy from the 10,000 plus record breaking turnout from the last D1... plus where would they move it to? California Speedway? There's no infield LOL

I'll be there on the 28th for sure. I stalk N.O.B., and my girl likes laughing when Ken does his duck impression :thumb:

True, irwindale is very happy about the turnout. I dont think anyone expected that haha. Its a great enviorment for the wholeeeeeeeeeeee family:bigok:

l2aine 11-24-2003 11:47 AM

Well at least it won't be as hot outside as the August event... I wanted to stay trackside but wow it was burning out!

-HyJynX- 11-24-2003 12:39 PM

Well at least it won't be as hot outside as the August event... I wanted to stay trackside but wow it was burning out!
I took the heat like a man:p Im sure i lost a couple pounds just from the event, walking back and forth and standing in the heat. Wo0 was that a good day though:D

l2aine 11-24-2003 02:47 PM

Hey hey hey I took the heat like a man too LOL

...bonus not related to cars: The weather made my Beb wear uh... short stuff :D

I LOVE SUMMER ROFL :thumb:

-HyJynX- 11-24-2003 04:53 PM

Hey hey hey I took the heat like a man too LOL

...bonus not related to cars: The weather made my Beb wear uh... short stuff :D

I LOVE SUMMER ROFL :thumb:

:laugh: Thats the only plus to summer ahha:thumb:

l2aine 11-24-2003 08:49 PM

Maybe we should start a thread up in Feb. to see who's actually going... we should all like dress the same so the wannabe Honda crowd will be like "whoa" even if we don't know each other ROFL (I'm kidding)

I already have my N.O.B. shirt ready to go... last even I busted out a D1GP shirt, and I was only 1 of 2 people wearing it =D but by now I bet others have the one I have (with the huge "D1" on the back)... got it signed by Dorikin too... OMG FEBRUARY IS SO FAR AWAY.

:thumb:

NinjaKadet 11-24-2003 11:56 PM

Hmm I wonder if Gushi-san will be there... better give him a call lol. Dude.. I remember I had freakin nasty farmer tan.. oh well Feb. will definitely be kooler... if I see any of you there I'll be chillin in the RS*R tent hehe :D Ja ne!!!

StanBo 11-25-2003 05:27 AM

Stop watching and start competing dammit.

-HyJynX- 11-25-2003 09:50 AM

Originally posted by NinjaKadet
Hmm I wonder if Gushi-san will be there... better give him a call lol. Dude.. I remember I had freakin nasty farmer tan.. oh well Feb. will definitely be kooler... if I see any of you there I'll be chillin in the RS*R tent hehe :D Ja ne!!!
hahaha, i had that same farmer tan. Id love it if it was raining, drifting would be so much better:D

Originally posted by StanBo
haha, i know my friend aaron will compete. If i feel comfortable enough i know i will compete, i need lots of seat time.

NinjaKadet 11-25-2003 10:25 AM

Originally posted by StanBo
buy me my S13 and I'll show you what I got lol:p

Bimmer is dying.. haha