Drivetrain AT/MT Drivetrain discussions on the 240sx and Silvia

help with 5sp swap

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2007, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by cronux
sorry for bumping this a few days later, but i didnt notice this before. i think its hilarious we have a 1 poster by the name of drift king flaming our beloved levi. woot.

what can I say, I rule. Yeah, the kid's an idiot. I've read his other posts around here. For the most part, everyone adds a lot to these forums. Whereas, he just writes "OMFG! tat's awesome!" and other various misspellings. He sounds like an uneducated, arrogant dimwit.
Old 04-30-2007, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by DriftKingOSoCal
*******, you truly are ignorant. There is a difference between being nice and being a "*****" as you so eloquently put it. Knucklehead, the way it works is this; you help your friends out, they help you. I can picture you now; 25, still living with mom & dad, no stable job, fat, stupid hair cut and a HUGE inferiority complex.
+372 for you. I would do it for free, too, but i live in florida. All i would need is a cot, a carton of cig's, and a good homecooked dinner. +5 for anybody who shows 240 luv.
Old 04-30-2007, 10:36 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by DriftKingOSoCal
what can I say, I rule. Yeah, the kid's an idiot. I've read his other posts around here. For the most part, everyone adds a lot to these forums. Whereas, he just writes "OMFG! tat's awesome!" and other various misspellings. He sounds like an uneducated, arrogant dimwit.
i wouldn't call him an idiot. levi has shown he knows his stuff (somewhat) and at times is willing to add constructive feedback. i just think he craves attention that's all. plus i think he's pissed about not being a mod anymore.
Old 05-01-2007, 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by jramosthe1st!
i wouldn't call him an idiot. levi has shown he knows his stuff (somewhat) and at times is willing to add constructive feedback. i just think he craves attention that's all. plus i think he's pissed about not being a mod anymore.

That may be true, but I've yet to read anything constructive. Granted, there are many members on here that are less than, dull. But this fella just likes to pull the "e-tough guy" crap. It sucks that people like him associate with this sport. Then again, there's a joker in every pack.
Old 05-01-2007, 05:13 PM

^^^ yeah but on this forum, it seems like every time somebody tries to be nice or show sum love, Levi's there to blast them down. He used to shutdown threads that were actually headed somewhere... not very constructive, but lots of critisizm (spelling?).
Old 05-01-2007, 11:40 PM
Contributing Member

that's probably why he's not a mod anymore.

like i said sometimes he was alright. but most of the time he'd do more harm than good and some people liked him. maybe they didn't want there post deleted.