S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   General (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/general-3/)
-   -   I get to hang out with you guys now (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/general-3/i-get-hang-out-you-guys-now-4744/)

Sircnay 07-13-2003 06:18 AM

I get to hang out with you guys now

Yesterday, I went down to L.A. with the intention of buying an RX-7 turbo II. However, upong getting there, I found that the RX-7 had broken rubber seals in the back suspension which gave you whiplash. Also, the interior was horrible, the turbo was going out and it couldn't start without a charger. So, I went to go see the 240sx I was also intending to buy. Now this thing is ugly, there is a dent in the passenger side door and the paint is soooooo ghetto. BUT, it runs smooooooooooooooth and really strong. It is a 93 red-top with a supra fuel pump. My goals are 250rwhp, as I am only 17 and i realize that I still have some youthful stupidity left.

StanBo 07-13-2003 08:29 AM

Very cool. You are starting at a level most of us would only like to reach.

Good luck with the car and welcome to the site.

-HyJynX- 07-13-2003 09:57 AM

Re: I get to hang out with you guys now

Originally posted by Sircnay
Yesterday, I went down to L.A. with the intention of buying an RX-7 turbo II. However, upong getting there, I found that the RX-7 had broken rubber seals in the back suspension which gave you whiplash. Also, the interior was horrible, the turbo was going out and it couldn't start without a charger. So, I went to go see the 240sx I was also intending to buy. Now this thing is ugly, there is a dent in the passenger side door and the paint is soooooo ghetto. BUT, it runs smooooooooooooooth and really strong. It is a 93 red-top with a supra fuel pump. My goals are 250rwhp, as I am only 17 and i realize that I still have some youthful stupidity left.
co0l man, im glad to hear u got a 240:thumb:

rudeboy 07-13-2003 06:31 PM

Originally posted by StanBo
Very cool. You are starting at a level most of us would only like to reach.

Good luck with the car and welcome to the site.

very true.
becareful.....

Sircnay 07-13-2003 07:37 PM

I am very careful. Super very careful. I only have gripes about the seats and the body. Both of which are in not very good condition. Paint faded, spray painted and 2 dents. But all will be fixed. And, ricing = suck. I am actually in the process of ripping off all the stickers on there. And boy is it tough. I keep thinking i"m going to scratch the paint. But like I care right now. I'm going to shave the labels in the back, so no Nissan and no SE. Because both stickers are VERY VERY VERY faded and cracked. So no point in keeping them. I'm also going to either trade someone for 16"s as I have 17" Katanas (not very good) or even 15"s with some wide tires. I can't believe my tires are only 205, I wonder how they stick to the ground... must be the suspension I've got under there. =D