S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   How Tos / Installations (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/how-tos-installations-48/)
-   -   Biggamehit's Write-ups and Installs (html version) (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/how-tos-installations-48/biggamehits-write-ups-installs-html-version-43526/)

Biggamehit 04-08-2008 01:19 PM

Biggamehit's Write-ups and Installs (html version)

1 Attachment(s)
Hello

I decided to convert all of my Write-ups into HTML format in order to save space and to better help people locate what they need. Below is the link and a screen shot of the the write-ups currently available. These are just meant to assist people along, some things can be done multiple ways. I hope these are somewhat helpful to the DIY guys around the world.

http://BigGameHit.TeamMNR.com

Screen Shot
Attachment 16263

more inside.

------------
Keywords: nissan 240sx s13 welded diff differential gauge holset oil psi water temp LED cluster harness transmissions tranny ecu battery relocation turbo bearing pilot bushing white bunny clutch front mount intercooler smic fmic 1/8th NPT -3an -4an bspt radiator hose front main seal flywheel pipe manifold wastegate safc bee-r n60 maf fuse solid mount ka24e ka24de diagnostic obdI obdII obd1 obd2 rev limiter flange write-up write flux mig tig mandrel 3in v-band v band outlet inlet coupler box Your Mom diy r33 10mm 12mm 17mm 28mm 3/8th extension plugs gap timing distributor chain drumbrakes drum shoe guides removal installation sway bar jack clip shifter gear oil gl4 alignment tool slide hammer puller piston intake throttle cable T Teflon boost pressure hx30 hx40 H1c h1e lines fittings internal external log tubular 12mmX1.5 dumptube downpipe master cylinder BMC gasket o2 bung terminal wrench rear sub-frame spacer tie rod end MBC boost controller rotor brake pad waste gate steering wheel wrap tension harness Knock sensor VLSD Shim Shimming thust washer bearing cap carrier impact ECR33 PDF Bee-r RevLimiter

positron 04-08-2008 08:36 PM

Dude, you are the man, I mean...what more can we say?!:smillie_flag: Many or your write-ups have helped me tremendously so thanks!

sr91240 04-08-2008 08:54 PM

nice your write up's are the **** theyve helped me out alot in the past

Biggamehit 04-09-2008 01:42 AM

No doubt.... thanks doods.. i wish i would have not stopped... im going to stage a turbo install... i cant believe i have had over 3 turbo setups and no write up lol.

i kinda got out of write ups for a bit because for one there are MANY across the net and also ... i hated when people picked at **** lol.. but its all good I have even been guilty of that, with write-ups somethings can be done only 1 way and others multiple ways.. i just provide another option.

Positron, you should consider something like this bro ... because you have a good amount to.. it will be much easier to keep up with and when someone has an question, you can just drop one link lol. even with my skill level your write-up are good bro and takes a bit of guess work out of things. for a lot of people because your pictures are awesome

94Boy 04-09-2008 04:04 AM

Wow man really nice write ups. They are put very good

ryguy 04-09-2008 10:33 AM

Cool Donnie, I have used a few of those writeups actually. I'm sure others have too. That carbon fiber background isnt doin it for me though, it makes the text hard to read.

Biggamehit 04-09-2008 12:12 PM

s0rry its like that because i didn't make the words bold.. if you check out the "description" "preview" text in relation to the links they are easier to read... ill fix it thinks for the feedback dood. i totally didn't see that.

positron 04-10-2008 03:44 AM

Thanks for the comments Airman Jackson! I'm gonna start working on something like this too!:beerchug:

shrimpscampi 04-20-2008 02:41 PM

Big ups to you...

Biggamehit 05-20-2008 11:30 PM

new write-ups added

steering wheel install
exhaust wrap
wastegate install
brakes and Rotor install
extended stud install
sway bar bushing kit install
endlink install

Coming very soon...
Fuel Injector install
rattle your own car DIY

o.g.darkdrifter 05-21-2008 12:01 AM

If I do say so myself... you are D man!!

It's not that you did some of this stuff, it's that you took the time out to write it all down and explain it to people. Good job.

positron 05-21-2008 12:01 AM

Airman Jackson has been busy as always! +2!:bigok:

Biggamehit 05-21-2008 12:59 AM

yea another reason i did this was..... people were giving me **** about advertising s-chassis.... when i use to drop links....

so i had to somewhat adhere to the rules..

Biggamehit 06-22-2008 03:26 PM

Body Harness Relocation
Knock Sensor Install

Biggamehit 07-17-2008 06:01 AM

new entries