S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Midwest (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/midwest-28/)
-   -   For Every One In The Houston Area..... (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/midwest-28/every-one-houston-area-2249/)

2-FORTY_TERROR 12-05-2002 08:38 PM

For Every One In The Houston Area.....

HEY THIS THREAD IS SET UP FOR EVERYONE IN THE GREATER HOUSTON AREA TO POST, AND DISCUSS.....WHAT THEY HAVE...AND WHAT INTERESTS THEM....

:angry: SNAKE:angry:

2-FORTY_TERROR 12-05-2002 09:30 PM

HEY HEY

BESIDES 9S...CUZ I CRACK HIS 240'S ASS ALL THE TIME....BUT MAYBE WE COULD ROLL OUT TO THE TRACK AND STAGE UP.....LOL....HEY 9S YOU KNOW IM JUST ****ING WITH YA..BUT IM RIGHT...BUT DONT WORRY THE STANG STILL GETS ME....

:angry: SNAKE:angry:

rbboyl 12-06-2002 06:58 AM

This should be posted in the regional section.

9sorbust 12-06-2002 12:39 PM

lol you beat me...lol... thats great....hah (im in trouble now becouse i made a seen in class about your funny-ness)....hahaha... this is a great......what im i on the huffy? anywayz yea you can beat my 240 but i could give you a 3 sec jump and ill still beat you in the stang........but track day is tonight maybe......Houston Raceway Park.....7pm

leiferik1 12-06-2002 05:23 PM

clear lake like a mother ***er

9sorbust 12-06-2002 09:44 PM

there is nothing to do and its cold

leiferik1 12-07-2002 01:14 AM

Originally posted by 9sorbust
there is nothing to do and its cold
tell me something i dont know, and ur ass lives in baytown so it sucks total ass for you

creamOFtwinkie 12-08-2002 06:36 PM

whats up i'm in houston also.

2-FORTY_TERROR 12-08-2002 08:54 PM

riiiiiiiiight..........

in a 240......ummmmm....ok.....sound like you got it wrong....it should read creamOFbrain......i hate to dog on ya....but no....

creamOFtwinkie 12-08-2002 10:28 PM

Re: riiiiiiiiight..........

Originally posted by 2-FORTY_TERROR
in a 240......ummmmm....ok.....sound like you got it wrong....it should read creamOFbrain......i hate to dog on ya....but no....

umm... why are you tryin to dog on me? you don't know me. don't be a dick.

leiferik1 12-09-2002 07:06 AM

Re: Re: riiiiiiiiight..........

Originally posted by creamOFtwinkie
umm... why are you tryin to dog on me? you don't know me. don't be a dick.
he's just being stupid...its the only thing he's good at so i'm afriad your going to have to get used to it

2-FORTY_TERROR 12-09-2002 10:02 AM

whoaaa.....

leiferik...riiiight im acting stupid...your the one with the whore of the week for righting stupid ****....mister im a ****** who has nothing better then to right gay poems......so you can go and **** a rhino.....and second a 240 producing enough power to bend all you rods and melt piston's......come on....not gonna happen....

leiferik: **** you, twinkie: **** you, 9's: your koo and **** you im out

creamOFtwinkie 12-09-2002 06:09 PM

Re: whoaaa.....

leiferik...riiiight im acting stupid...your the one with the whore of the week for righting stupid ****....mister im a ****** who has nothing better then to right gay poems......so you can go and **** a rhino.....and second a 240 producing enough power to bend all you rods and melt piston's......come on....not gonna happen....

LMAO Internet Warrior!!!! woohoo!!!!!

if you would like to know you dumb ass... my sig is a complete joke. i had an accord and it was flooded. it hydro locked the motor and yes it bent all four rods and ****ed up the pistons. so i suggest you lay off the crack that you're smoking and stop with the keyboard ninja ****. learn to have some ****ing humor about peoples sigs... its the internet not life!!!!

leiferik1 12-10-2002 12:03 AM

Re: whoaaa.....

reported :rolleyes: