S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Northeast (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/northeast-32/)
-   -   Ny Meet End Of Summer (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/northeast-32/ny-meet-end-summer-1126/)

malicex000 08-15-2002 09:01 AM

Ny Meet End Of Summer

Alright guys... what do u think about another meet sometime towards the end of the month ? any suggestions on time, date location would be appreciated... lets look for a good sunny day, not gloomy wtc...

StanBo 08-15-2002 10:04 AM

Reiss Park was fantastic. I suggest we go there again. Plenty of parking.

The only thing I think we have to worry about is that there will be a lot of other families out there celebrating the last weekend of the summer.

malicex000 08-15-2002 11:55 AM

yeah man that place was off the hook... but i think it would be the same with many places.... right ? i would prefer a change of scenary even though i like it very much ... i think we need to change the location every meet... would be kool... but whatever the case is, ill be there

rbboyl 08-15-2002 01:37 PM

There are some Jersey folks I'm trying to connect with on the NICO forums. Maybe we could get a joint meet going? NY-NJ

malicex000 08-15-2002 01:48 PM

man thats what we have been trying for a while... 240 meets are fun... would be better if we could hit the teens for once... but slowly but surely we will get there...

StanBo 08-15-2002 01:49 PM

Originally posted by rbboyl
There are some Jersey folks I'm trying to connect with on the NICO forums. Maybe we could get a joint meet going? NY-NJ
HAVE 240 WILL TRAVEL.

Import Fanatix 08-15-2002 04:48 PM

Originally posted by StanBo

HAVE 240 WILL TRAVEL.

Import Fanatix Crew Will RoLL as we always do :)

malicex000 08-15-2002 05:24 PM

damn right.... we role mad deep son...

Import Fanatix 08-15-2002 07:34 PM

well hopefully we'll get some more committed bodies except three of us and this way we'll be really rolling deep.

I think we should use RiiS park again, pretty much in the central of everyone, NJ NY. SO I would recommend that one.

malicex000 08-15-2002 10:26 PM

alright sounds good... so its the 1st of September ? what time... ?

Silviaspeed 08-15-2002 10:49 PM

I was thinking of something more out on the Island honestly. Maybe we could hit the drag strip for a bit, and then head to a park for a BBQ. I don't know how many ppl from out of town would be down for draggin considering they drove from Jersey or whatever. But, it'll mix things up a bit for us. I'd have to check out the schedule and whatnot to see if there are any events taking place that weekend also. I liked Jacob Riis park and would go there again, I wa just wondering what everyone thought of something out on the Islan more.

Latas.....

malicex000 08-16-2002 08:48 AM

whatever it is... we need to get organized... how about someone host a poll... so we can take a vote.. and at the same time a roll call... we should get this rolling and start promoting... we need to get in the teens ...

Silviaspeed 08-16-2002 08:52 AM

Fair enough Sajjad....

StanBo 08-16-2002 02:48 PM

Originally posted by Silviaspeed
I was thinking of something more out on the Island honestly. Maybe we could hit the drag strip for a bit, and then head to a park for a BBQ. I don't know how many ppl from out of town would be down for draggin considering they drove from Jersey or whatever. But, it'll mix things up a bit for us. I'd have to check out the schedule and whatnot to see if there are any events taking place that weekend also. I liked Jacob Riis park and would go there again, I wa just wondering what everyone thought of something out on the Islan more.

Latas.....

I don't know if most people will want to travel out to the island. That is a bit rough for the NJ heads.

altimate94 09-04-2002 10:54 PM

Flushing Meadow Park............:cool: