S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/)
-   -   17 and lost in life... somebody help me! (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/17-lost-life-somebody-help-me-6349/)

Nofx 09-26-2003 06:15 AM

17 and lost in life... somebody help me!

Dear Readers,

I am 17 years old and a senior and High School. The purpose of this post is to give me some sort of idea what I might want to be/do after I graduate. If you guys could just answer some easy questions that would be awesome.

Name:
Car Driven:
Previous Cars and Age you drove:
Career:
Schooling:
Avg. High School Grades:
Where you learned to work on cars:
Married, Single, Divorced:
Housing Type/Cost:
Insurance Cost:
Car Payment:
Driving Record:

I know a lot of these questions might seem silly, but last night I pretty much lost my ability to drive(Got another ticket.....). I woke up this morning and didn't want to go to school. And now I want to drop out and start working. My dad owns his own business, and its a trade business. Its called Paintless Dent Removal. You know those little door dings that cost like 200 dollars or so to take out? We take those out without having to repaint the car for 75-100 dollars, and it takes 30 minutes to an hour. We do hail dents and those types of things. Anyways, Im saying if I did start working it wouldn't be a 5.15 an hour dead end job. I dont think my dad will let me anyways.

Any advice is welcome...

Thanks guys.

Noodles 09-28-2003 02:17 PM

Stay in school.

leiferik1 09-28-2003 04:22 PM

what the **** is wrong with you. stay in school.

amplesx 09-29-2003 07:40 AM

Stay in school man, you will never feal like your own man if you are working under your father. And you will kick yourself because you will never know what you could have become.

Sil40_Mayhem 09-29-2003 08:08 AM

Originally posted by Noodles
Stay in school.
:werd:

Originally posted by leiferik1
what the **** is wrong with you. stay in school.
:werd: x2

Originally posted by amplesx
Stay in school man, you will never feal like your own man if you are working under your father. And you will kick yourself because you will never know what you could have become.
:werd: x3
not to belittle u or anything, but it would be quite a waste to let something like not being able to drive stop u from reaching ur full potential. but hey, that's just me...:confused:

240duffman 09-29-2003 08:07 PM

stay in school, I mean how long do you have left really???

and eat your vegetables too..:D

drnovascotia 09-30-2003 12:03 PM

Wash between your toes and behind your ears as well.

Seriously, you're 17, this isn't game over life. Calm down, keep in school so you won't have to work for 5.15 an hour for the rest of your life.

Lol

Dr.

Doba's240 09-30-2003 12:10 PM

Originally posted by drnovascotia
Wash between your toes and behind your ears as well.

Seriously, you're 17, this isn't game over life. Calm down, keep in school so you won't have to work for 5.15 an hour for the rest of your life.

Lol

Dr.

Soo true listen to them BOY, i did and i finished college and now im working and everything i make goes towards my 240sx
Thats a plan for you dude

SLIDE OR DIE 10-06-2003 05:51 AM

for really listen to these guyz. Stay in school.

ALSO DON'T JOIN THE MILLITARY OR YOU'LL HAVE SOMEONE ELSE TELLING YOU WHAT YOUR GOING TO BE DOING. :sneaky: