S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/)
-   -   Accident down the block (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/accident-down-block-5310/)

Noodles 08-09-2003 10:14 PM

Accident down the block

Some "cool" kids where driving fast up and down this hill I live on. It pisses everyone off because we got a hundred kids playing all the time and these ignoramasees do 50mph down the hill. Anyway, these jerks are racing up and lost control of the car. According to eyewitness accounts, the "cool" kids turned so sharply the car was going to tip over. Then they hit a pole. As the four jerkoffs... I mean guys sat there, the one that was driving flipped out and yealled "Get the **** out!". The guys were not hurt badly and went to the hospital. I hope they learn a lesson and God help them if they hit any children.

-HyJynX- 08-09-2003 11:11 PM

Re: Accident down the block

Originally posted by Noodles
Some "cool" kids where driving fast up and down this hill I live on. It pisses everyone off because we got a hundred kids playing all the time and these ignoramasees do 50mph down the hill. Anyway, these jerks are racing up and lost control of the car. According to eyewitness accounts, the "cool" kids turned so sharply the car was going to tip over. Then they hit a pole. As the four jerkoffs... I mean guys sat there, the one that was driving flipped out and yealled "Get the **** out!". The guys were not hurt badly and went to the hospital. I hope they learn a lesson and God help them if they hit any children.
I hate people like this on the road..They dont know wut they are getting into and dont know wut harm they can do to themselfs and others. :nono: :nono: I hope they learned there lesson

MJ201 08-09-2003 11:27 PM

what jerkoffs
there is a place to go fast and do stupis sh*t like that
THE PLACE IS A TRACK:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

-HyJynX- 08-09-2003 11:32 PM

Originally posted by MJ201
what jerkoffs
there is a place to go fast and do stupis sh*t like that
THE PLACE IS A TRACK:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

:werd: :werd:

hiryu 08-10-2003 12:14 AM

Just keep it off the streets...speaking from expierience...but if you dont got the track...i think late nights at walmart the place to go, just dont tell nobody about it...

Sil40_Mayhem 08-10-2003 09:17 AM

what more is there to say but dumbasses suck...:anger2:

I'm with Stupid 08-10-2003 11:05 AM

I got these same jerk offs going down my street too. Probably even the same people.:laugh: I think it's hilarious too cause what hiryu said about going to wallmart, especially since the old walmart had a HUGE parkinglot and it's completely empty 24/7 nowadays.... go figure.:rolleyes:

Noodles 08-10-2003 07:56 PM

I got these same jerk offs going down my street too. Probably even the same people. I think it's hilarious too cause what hiryu said about going to wallmart, especially since the old walmart had a HUGE parkinglot and it's completely empty 24/7 nowadays.... go figure.

Yeah, probably. Oh yeah, and that old walmart has a huge parking lot that could be used to practice driving on.

-HyJynX- 08-11-2003 10:04 AM

I cant find many Empty parkinglots that are big...u guys are lucky:(

leiferik1 08-16-2003 10:47 AM

u guys are hardcore. people get in a wreck and your all happy about it.....

oh wait. **** them!