S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/)
-   -   Again!!! (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/again-757/)

240Girl 04-28-2002 01:46 PM

okay, later tonight though:)

Tim 04-28-2002 01:51 PM

;)

luey02 04-30-2002 10:59 AM

Originally posted by FlowerChild

lol.. well put. Being a female, I would have to agree with Tim. I dated this guy that was great.. opening doors, real gentleman. But uh, needless to say, i dumped him. Don't ask me why, but girls like the bad boys. We whine & complain that the good ones are taken, but when we get a good one, it's as good as over!

you girls damn well know why you dont like nice guys... I wish girls can be truthful sometimes... it's hard enough gett'n pass the thick makeup, 4 inch heels and push up bras as it is..
The truth is nice guys are boring and they treat you so well that you take them for granted. Since we're on a car forum, example: "is your car fast enough, or do you wanna turbo the **** out of it?!" People can never be satisfied if things they already have or that come to them too easily. If you give everything to a girl, she'll chew you up and spit you out.

Am I the only one who know about this?? plz tell me no

240Girl 04-30-2002 12:51 PM

Originally posted by luey02

Am I the only one who know about this?? plz tell me no

Well luey02, you are correct to some extent, but let me clear it up for you and the rest of the guys here:

Yes, girls DO (unfortunately) have more of an attraction to "bad boys", but not the ones that use and abuse them. For example, the type of guy that would be perfect for a girl is the type that acts like the girl is not the #1 priority for them, but then does little things to show that they really do care and love them. It's a little hard to explain but for example, a guy may not call his girl for two days or so (just enough time for the girl to ***** and moan to all her friends about how much of an ******* he is), and then call her and not only that, but plan a really cool date for them to go on. Or for special occasions to give meaningful gifts, like surprising them at work or something.
Also, it seems like the type of guys that are "bad boys" are better in the intimate parts of the relationship (catch my drift?;)).
At the other end of the spectrum are the good guys. Good guys are nice to have--for marriage. But they CAN get boring because the girl takes them for granted, and when they break up and she starts dating *******s, then she realizes what she gave up.
The guys who are confused and put on a caring front, but in reality are cocksuckers who deserve to be castrated are a :nono: with the girls!:mad: Those are the type that end up alone and suffer a major mid-life crisis when they are in their 35-40's. :D
But I'm only speaking for myself and my friends, so don't think that ALL girls are like this. Some girls are ready to settle down into a marriage at the age of 18, while others who are 30 still want hookups, so this is not meant to be a stereotype for ALL girls, but just MOST girls;)

Sinfestboy 04-30-2002 03:14 PM

what my "sensei" (senior at my school, call him sensei cause he always gives me girl advice that always works) does, is he treats his gf(s) really nice when they go out on dates, but when they arent out, he regularly is mean to her. not like bully mean, but when they are hanging out, he will treat her like she is just another regular person, and sometimes when she gets all kissy kissy, he puts his hand in her face. its hilarious.

he says he cuddles too, but :dunno:

There is another kid at my school who is going out with a MAJOR hottie, and he literally has "car days" (97 M3), when he tells her "dont bother me, I gotta wash, wax, inspect, and take it for a nice drive"

RNN14 04-30-2002 05:13 PM

There's an old saying 'if you want somebody to take you for granted then treat them too good'. That would apply to what you're talking about. Its not like us guys don't have the basic same concept. I mean my best friend in high school had the idea that there is nothing wrong with slutty women, you just don't marry them.

FlowerChild 04-30-2002 05:33 PM

I know that if a guy seems just outta my reach, it makes me try that much harder to "get" him. But I think guys are the same way in a sense. I know so many guys that go out and chase these slutty girls, or girls that are way outta their league when I'm right there throwing out hints. At first I just thought it was bc guys are morons... oh wait... i guess i still kinda think that:D

leiferik1 04-30-2002 06:09 PM

none of you have it down right...chicks are easy if u know their games and can play along...it all depends on the girl...and how far you intend to take the relationship...if you see a chick and you just wanna bone...its EASY to tell them what they need to hear and show them what they need to see to get them in bed

but if its someone that you wanna have something with then the approach is totally different

i know chicks...very well

240Girl 04-30-2002 06:25 PM

Originally posted by FlowerChild
I know that if a guy seems just outta my reach, it makes me try that much harder to "get" him. But I think guys are the same way in a sense. I know so many guys that go out and chase these slutty girls, or girls that are way outta their league when I'm right there throwing out hints. At first I just thought it was bc guys are morons... oh wait... i guess i still kinda think that:D
Hahaha, yeah boys are morons (sorry guys:dunno: ), but you are very correct. I know this guy who is all for the chase, but when he gets her, he gets TOTALLY repulsed by the girl and becomes the BIGGEST ass in the universe! He's an idiot and will be one of those who end up alone and I'll be laughing my ass off in front of him, oh well!:)

I can say that b/c I, unfortunately was one of the chase victims:tear::mad:

battlestylespl 04-30-2002 10:17 PM

i fixed my car today

Sinfestboy 05-01-2002 05:25 AM

Originally posted by 240Girl
[B]

Hahaha, yeah boys are morons /B]
girls are even more so.