Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

always complain!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2003, 05:21 PM
Contributing Member

always complain!!!

when we went looking for digital cameras NO ONE WOULD ****ING HELP US.

we first went to best buy and we sat there at the camera section for 20 min before i got pissed and left....and the whole time sales people were in the area

we went to circut city next....again, they wouldn't help us....but in their defense they didn't have many people working there ('cause no one shops there)

and then we went to sears.

Sears REALLY pissed me off. we were looking at cameras for 15 min and no one ever aproached us. and the reason i got so pissed off is that they're register was at the end of the asile we were on, so 4 employees who were suspossed to be working the electronic section of the store were just chillin at the end of our asile talking and laughing. so i walked up to them and asked if i had to ask for help in order for them to help me.....and one of them came over and answered a few of my questions and then just went back to talk with the other guys.....i still had a lot of questions

so i was pissed off. i had went to 3 stores to try and buy a god damn digital camcorder...i NEED one, so i HAVE to buy one....it was a guareented sale on they're part.....

so i went and found they're manager. and i told him, "all i want to do is buy a digial camcorder. i've been to 3 different stores and no one will help me. i dont know if it's because i'm young and no one thinks i have any money or what, but i think its really rude when a customer needs help and your employees are just standing at the register talking to eachother"

ha ha ha ha

and so he went back to the electronics department with me. and he helped me himself....and then his boss came down and yelled at the 4 guys who were suspossed to be working electronics

and i got 600 (dunno what tax would be) dollar camcorder for $375.....it was 375 AFTER tax...

you guys understand why i was so pissed? they keep the camera's locked up, so if no one will help me, i can't physically touch the mother ****ers

Last edited by leiferik1; 04-09-2003 at 05:24 PM.
Old 04-10-2003, 12:13 AM

they were definately prejudging you...if you look young...
cuz there are lotta looky loosers(jack offs)...
i know i'm in sales too...but if you ran into me...
you would've paid all the money...and bought all the other s**t you probably don't even need...
Old 04-10-2003, 06:30 PM

Originally posted by nissean
i know i'm in sales too...but if you ran into me...
you would've paid all the money...and bought all the other s**t you probably don't even need...
I hate people like you
Old 04-10-2003, 09:58 PM

yea i get the same thing...im 18, but i look like im about 14 or 15. Whenever i go to try to buy anything at circuit city those ******* employees sit there and watch me when im lookin at stuff(thinkin im gonna break it) and usually offer no help. I went in best buy and circuit city with the same prob as you when i was buyin my subs. I think most of those guys work on commision dont they? Let em lose the money hehe , i usually find researchin on the internet then goin in a store and be like I want this, saves some trouble
Old 04-11-2003, 12:33 AM
Contributing Member

yea u should always do a lil research b4 buyin sumthing electronic. Those workers never really even help me, i either know more about the product then they do or they just dont help at all. i love this world
Old 04-11-2003, 11:29 AM

you think those electronic stores are bad...
go out and try to buy car...
you're lucky if they don't try to kick you out...
if you look young...
i personally like young guys...cuz they get excited easily and
i always make home run out of 'em
Old 04-11-2003, 12:07 PM
Contributing Member