S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/)
-   -   Anyone been pulled ovver for Drag Racing? (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/anyone-been-pulled-ovver-drag-racing-29115/)

240sx544 12-21-2005 10:57 AM

Anyone been pulled ovver for Drag Racing?

Yea... i was bustin a civic . .and yea the cop was behind us...at night so we didnt know ...we pulled out of a turn around and were at like 20 and took off...of course i was pullin him so we stopped at like 65 ...and i believe the speed limit is like 55 ...and so ...u think i could get off ? ...if i said we weren't goin the maximum speed or the max accel? ... i dunno if i should show up in court or see if i can get some kinda tickit...im 16 ..and i dunno what to do...i dont think the cop knows how fast we were goin and i dunno if its considered drag racing from their view? ....but i busted the civic ...which happens all the time...but yea.. .i just need advice...thanx ...T.O.

Cape 240 12-21-2005 12:06 PM

wow, way to be a ****ing dumbass.

Save it for the track, or at-least take it down a back road.

You ALWAYS show up in court, are you retarded? If you don't show up your an idiot. I'm 16, but i have at least an ounce of intelegence.

Also, always apeal any ticket you get, whether you are guilty or not. It can never hurt, and chances are you might get off.

Bryan 12-21-2005 12:13 PM

of course you walk civics all the time, your car is soooo fast:rolleyes:

anyways speedy, your getting in trouble for street racing, maybe you will lose your license and learn to stop being an idiot.

oh and sell your car

SuspicionVandit 12-21-2005 12:29 PM

my car is 2fast2furious to be caught

nsn240 12-21-2005 12:44 PM

Originally posted by SuspicionVandit
stfu

PNG 12-21-2005 01:42 PM

The phrase you're looking for is "speed contest." Good luck with that one.

Morrison240 12-21-2005 04:50 PM

Originally posted by SuspicionVandit
SuspicionVandit, everytime you talk a angel loses its wings.

To the guy who posted the thread, God hates you. Sell the civic, wait till you get facial hair, and then get a real mans car.......a Nissan.

240sx544 12-21-2005 08:47 PM

due ..i aint got a ****in civic..**** civics...does that look like a civic in my sig? ..and im askin advice..please dont be *****es.. im just askin for friendly advice from fellow 240 people..geez...maybe its cause u thought i had a civic...haha..owell ..tell me what happened if u've been in my situation.a.nd i know about the track..but if a honda pulls up beside u and revs the little motor;... u gonan let em go?...didnt think so

phreze 12-21-2005 08:48 PM

Originally posted by Morrison240
To the guy who posted the thread, God hates you. Sell the civic, wait till you get facial hair, and then get a real mans car.......a Nissan.
You got pwned by yourself!

240sx544 12-21-2005 08:50 PM

and cape..man i meant do i call and see if i can get a ticket instead of goin to court..not just skippin court...maybe i didnt make it clear...

SuspicionVandit 12-22-2005 12:22 AM

leave the country. the local police aren't going to try and catch you overseas

Bryan 12-22-2005 03:07 AM

Originally posted by 240sx544
due ..i aint got a ****in civic..**** civics...does that look like a civic in my sig? ..and im askin advice..please dont be *****es.. im just askin for friendly advice from fellow 240 people..geez...maybe its cause u thought i had a civic...haha..owell ..tell me what happened if u've been in my situation.a.nd i know about the track..but if a honda pulls up beside u and revs the little motor;... u gonan let em go?...didnt think so
grow the **** up, pay the consequences of your stupid actions. I hope you get your license suspended, you deserve it. If it civic pulls up to me and revs I laugh because they are more than likely immature little pricks, like you. Sell your car and buy a huffy. CLOSED

l2aine 12-22-2005 12:14 PM

Originally posted by 240sx544 ..please dont be *****es.. but if a honda pulls up beside u and revs the little motor;... u gonan let em go?...didnt think so
RE: your reported post to the mods:

1) Doesn't matter if it's a civic or a hummer revving - if you feel the need to show off and do something that's so 1990's like street racing, you are immature and in fact DO belong in a Civic, not a 240sx

2) You got busted - depending on where, you'll be charged with a number of things: speed contest, exhibition of speed, etc. In the 90's you'd get off with just a peeding ticket. If you haven't paid attention in the past oh - 10 years or so (wait - your're 16 NM) you should have known before you did something as stupid as that that the consequences now are a lot harsher than before people like you saw 2F2F

3) Don't be *****es? To be blunt, it's *****es like you that are slowly making the 240sx community look like your typical Honda/Acura ricer street racer.

4) Go to court, be a man (relatively speaking LOL) and maybe you'll learn from your stupidity.

5) There's a lot of nice people on this forum. to go back to your "revving" analogy, if some idiot registers here and posts stupid things or acts all street racer tough, do you think we'll let it slide? LMAO

6) BTW, nice open diff peg-leg Honda-style burnout in your sig... LOL

s13 240 closed this thread, and with good reason. If anything, be thankful that no one else can tell you how much of an idiot you are.

Levi SPL S14 12-22-2005 10:14 PM

Oh man i would of loved to have read this earlier.

l2aine 12-22-2005 10:41 PM

TOO LATE carry on soldier lol