S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/)
-   -   Anyone graduating this semester? (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/anyone-graduating-semester-4032/)

240SEX 05-19-2003 05:09 PM

Anyone graduating this semester?

Just curious anyone graduating college or high school? Well my last day of school is Wednsday. The 4 Years at UMD went by way too fast.

-HyJynX- 05-19-2003 06:02 PM

Im FINALLY graduating HS, i kant wait to leave that school. then its off to great ol college!:laugh:

leiferik1 05-20-2003 12:27 PM

if i REALLY bust ass i can graduate in a year

rycegrl 05-30-2003 05:37 PM

I'm graduating in 12ish days! pimp status :D

clikzip 05-30-2003 09:47 PM

i had my graduation from highschool last friday...im going into the army in august tho

rycegrl 06-01-2003 02:52 PM

that sucks.. everyone's been tryin to talk me into joinin the navy or some ish.. but my goal is to be on the SWAT team some day :x at least i aint gotta go over seas

-HyJynX- 06-01-2003 06:43 PM

i was sooooo close to joinin the navy, but nawwww. my sisters talked me out, im glad they did haha! that ish aint for me

NiSmO Knight 06-01-2003 06:56 PM

Originally posted by -HyJynX-
i was sooooo close to joinin the navy, but nawwww. my sisters talked me out, im glad they did haha! that ish aint for me
the US marines kept callin me for a yr straight...

I get certified to be an insurance claims adjustor in bout a yr, but I want to get my ASE certifications and my smog lisense. So if I go for ASE and smog.... 2 - 3 more years in college, so sad... and Ive been in college for 3 yrs (goin on 4th)...:confused:

oh well, hopoefully I'll get certified and open up mah own shop! hehe if I do, I hook up everyone on the forums here! FrEe labor on motor swap, bring ur front clip in! muhahahhahaha!:devil: whenever that will happen...

hehe oh ya... Im now wrkin for my friend's shop in Sac CA!!! ppl startin to think we're 240 tuners cause we got hella 240's in the shop (plus a 240Z w/ a camaro V8 under the hood). I'll be sendin in the pics of my friends S14a (full external JDM stock look w/ S14 Black top SR20DET under the hood)

-HyJynX- 06-01-2003 07:37 PM

Originally posted by NiSmO Knight
the US marines kept callin me for a yr straight...

I get certified to be an insurance claims adjustor in bout a yr, but I want to get my ASE certifications and my smog lisense. So if I go for ASE and smog.... 2 - 3 more years in college, so sad... and Ive been in college for 3 yrs (goin on 4th)...:confused:

oh well, hopoefully I'll get certified and open up mah own shop! hehe if I do, I hook up everyone on the forums here! FrEe labor on motor swap, bring ur front clip in! muhahahhahaha!:devil: whenever that will happen...

hehe oh ya... Im now wrkin for my friend's shop in Sac CA!!! ppl startin to think we're 240 tuners cause we got hella 240's in the shop (plus a 240Z w/ a camaro V8 under the hood). I'll be sendin in the pics of my friends S14a (full external JDM stock look w/ S14 Black top SR20DET under the hood)

u know how to swap a RB20 into a S13?:D hehe

NiSmO Knight 06-01-2003 08:20 PM

As soon as my friend gets an S14, we're both gonna do RB25DET swaps, so I'l prolly be able to do the swap for ya waaaaaaay before I get certified :thumb: :D :laugh:

-HyJynX- 06-01-2003 08:33 PM

awesum dude, ill keep in touch with u man!:D

-HyJynX- 06-16-2003 02:36 PM

wo0 graduation today, finally out of HS. SOOOO glad..ill probably miss it in a couple years haha:laugh: :tear:

NiSmO Knight 06-17-2003 11:50 PM

Congrats... welcome to the real world!!! hehe its full of $h!t... jk

but ta let u know bout the swap, Im selling my S14... I should post it on here too, see if anyone wants it... I'll seriously miss it tho :tear:

-HyJynX- 06-17-2003 11:52 PM

Originally posted by NiSmO Knight
Congrats... welcome to the real world!!! hehe its full of $h!t... jk

but ta let u know bout the swap, Im selling my S14... I should post it on here too, see if anyone wants it... I'll seriously miss it tho :tear:

y u sellin it!? for more money for the swap?

NiSmO Knight 06-18-2003 12:11 AM

2 points on mah record,

I have 3 cars (including the S14)

and Im moving... so I have to sell the highest valued car out and keep the oldest one for Insurance purposes... if it was up to me, Id keep the S14, but sacrificing my 240 for a house is well worth it... I can buy another one later on in life, but a house? man if I have the chance, I will take it any means necessary... need to leave this neighborhood, cant take it anymore.