S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/)
-   -   APC Go Away! (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/apc-go-away-14511/)

180sx PureWhite 07-27-2004 07:50 PM

APC Go Away!

APC needs to stay the hell away from drifting, those bastards! I picked up a copy of Modified mag a while ago and saw that they managed to sponsor a FD3S and two S15's. I can say that I doubt any actual APC parts are on the car except maybe one of their ****ty air filters. I dunno if anyone else has griped about this yet but I am fet-up. I dont care if they sponsor a GTO or a Vette or a Viper. Thats a American car for APC to rice out. Please don't touch JDM cars APC stay with Rice Mobiles! ThATS all I had to say feel free to add anything if you want.

Sirikool 07-27-2004 09:06 PM

We should welcome all manufactures, wether it's APC, nismo, Autozone, etc...
I live to see the day KIRKLAND will make parts for cars. I just might have to buy my intake in bulk @ COSTCO. :p

-HyJynX- 07-27-2004 11:12 PM

Moved to OT

I don't feel like going deep into it...but APC has been around in the US drifting world from what I know/seen for about a year. The only APC parts that I know those cars have, are the neon/leds. I'm with sirikool btw

l2aine 07-28-2004 06:31 AM

They actually have an S13 bodykit and it's not that bad... at least they're actively trying to help promote drifting and they're participating in its growth here in the U.S.

On the same note... you won't see generic brands sponsoring race cars... like Bomz, Matrix, Megan, and all the other so-called "performance racing" companies on Ebay :p

...imagine N.O.B. with a set of those "Nismo" racing seats in his car ROFL

anubis 07-28-2004 06:42 AM

team orange of japan is sponsored by APC. i think it was those cars that you saw. they should have been orange.

i know two of them are 180sx's with s15 front end. one of the 180sx is a truck. the third car i cant remember what it is, but i think it is an FD.

l3ooherS14 07-28-2004 07:36 AM

Ok, if apc stands for AMERICAN-Product-Compnay, why not sponcor an American car.

APC needs to stay the hell away from drifting, those bastards! I picked up a copy of Modified mag a while ago and saw that they managed to sponsor a FD3S and two S15's. I can say that I doubt any actual APC parts are on the car except maybe one of their ****ty air filters. I dunno if anyone else has griped about this yet but I am fet-up. I dont care if they sponsor a GTO or a Vette or a Viper. Thats a American car for APC to rice out. Please don't touch JDM cars APC stay with Rice Mobiles! ThATS all I had to say feel free to add anything if you want.
I agree.:mad:

a94autocamry 07-28-2004 09:35 AM

Originally posted by Sirikool
We should welcome all manufactures, wether it's APC, nismo, Autozone, etc...
I live to see the day KIRKLAND will make parts for cars. I just might have to buy my intake in bulk @ COSTCO. :p

its about time you come on here and post dammit :mad:

:bigok: :thumb: :wave:

180sx PureWhite 07-28-2004 06:44 PM

Just for further explanation I have no problem with APC promoting drifting. They need to stay away from nice Japanese cars though. I guess it's just a opinion.

l3ooherS14 07-29-2004 12:02 PM

Just for further explanation I have no problem with APC promoting drifting. They need to stay away from nice Japanese cars though. I guess it's just a opinion.
I Agree!!!!!

Sirikool 07-29-2004 10:52 PM

I think i know how u feel 180. it's like putting TRD into Nissan cars or SVT into dodges. jsut kinda wrong isn't it? :dunno: :p :rolleyes: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

l2aine 07-30-2004 06:27 AM

I think i know how u feel 180. it's like putting TRD into Nissan cars or SVT into dodges. jsut kinda wrong isn't it? :dunno: :p :rolleyes: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
...so what about B&M into a 240sx? That's probably one of the best upgrades for these cars.

And remember, don't blame APC, Matrix, etc. the other makers of stuff you don't like or stuff that sucks - Blame the people who buy into all that crap and put it on their cars.

NcTwOfOuRtY 07-30-2004 09:58 AM

yea its like a nissan v tec or a honda hemi i dont think they where meant to be but i guess its not necesarily a bad thing, just somethin that everyones gonna feel differently about. i honestly dont think to much about it cause i dont buy their products, i dont work for them, and i dont care for them so whats it gonna hurt me if they rice out a few s 13s or fd's i know poor cars but they aint mine, just as long as it dont get out of hand and every car in d1 starts doin it then i could care less about 2 or 3 riced out cars. its makein them money so what do they have to lose?

a94autocamry 07-31-2004 11:29 AM

i wanna see sirkool's car being sponsored by pc bang's great manager ric*ar* hahaha... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

95Ka24deT 07-31-2004 02:22 PM

I wipe my ass with APC Seat Belt Pads.

l2aine 07-31-2004 02:40 PM

Originally posted by 95Ka24deT
I wipe my ass with APC Seat Belt Pads.
ROFL that means you had to buy a pair just to do that ahahaha CAUGHT LOL j/k

Chedderknight 07-31-2004 02:49 PM

^^^LOL