S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/)
-   -   crazy things on the highway (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/crazy-things-highway-8888/)

leiferik1 01-13-2004 01:08 PM

crazy things on the highway

i was on my way home last night and this truck was hauling a trailer with some couches in it....he came up to a bump in the road and poof....one less couch in the trailer

i was on a 3 lane highway...i was in the "slow" lane and there were 2 18-wheelers on my left.

the couch landed in the "fast" lane, the 18 wheeler couldn't slow down couldn't swerve so he just plowed into that *****

it didn't even phase the mother ****er, he just kept on going like he hit a damn bird or something.

it looked like an expensive leather couch, wonder what it looked like after the impact

it was a very cool thing to watch

-HyJynX- 01-13-2004 02:22 PM

haahha...

95_240SXSE 01-13-2004 04:16 PM

Hahaha.

The other night I was driving behind a guy and he went to switch lanes and plowed right into another car.

I though I was a bad driver. :dunno:

-HyJynX- 01-13-2004 06:54 PM

one time i was on the 210, in the slow lane. This is a 5 lane freeway btw. There was a 18 wheeler in the middle, something happend and 2 of his tires blew out, nothing happened to us. But there was a real nice WRX on the rear left of the truck, all these big ass pieces of rubber went flying around him and right in front of him. Luckily he didnt get hit or anything, but he had some nice skills avoding the tire shards lol.

SINxSELEKTAH 01-13-2004 07:02 PM

i once saw a 98 prelude stuck under a lifted Yukon XL...the riceboy driver was scratching his head looking at his damaged vehicle under a 33" - 35" tire....the driver of the SUV was just sitting on the curb kinda s******ing to himself...(i think cause a car just popped his tire:laugh: )
-jaysin

ixcocoyxi 01-14-2004 04:14 AM

i was in my old 91 si.. freeway was merged into 1 lane to merge onto another freeway.. cars in front of me goin like.. 50.. and F150 came roaring behind me.. flashed highs/honked.. he got the finger.. he passed me once it opened up and cut me off.. i passed him cut him off.. and stayed in front whenever he changed lanes to try to pass me.. and when he tried.. i jes gunned it so he'll stay next to me.. i boxed him in in front of a slow car..

well.. it was my time to exit to another freeway.. he followed and tried to keep up.. but the exit i took makes a sharp left.. btw my suspension setup of my 91 >> 4 strutbars + $75 coilovers = mad hugging ablilites.. F150 didnt realize how fast i was going.. took the turn at 80.. so did he.. but he flipped.. funniest thing ever.. :laugh: i went back down where it happened and i saw him yelling at a cop.. then looked at me.. i took off..

tip: dont try to follow a lowered car on a sharp ass turn if you have something higher than a racer.. its jes not so smart.. :thumb:

-HyJynX- 01-14-2004 09:54 AM

wow lol

leiferik1 01-14-2004 01:08 PM

what a stupid ass

95_240SXSE 01-14-2004 03:16 PM

Haha Cocoy.

Nice work. :thumb:

ixcocoyxi 01-15-2004 08:00 AM

Originally posted by 95_240SXSE
Haha Cocoy.

Nice work. :thumb:

that old fart deserves it.. he needs some anger management or sumthin.. :dunno: