S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/)
-   -   cup holder? (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/cup-holder-10148/)

zanos 02-22-2004 06:39 PM

cup holder?

Does anyone knows whrere to get a cup holder?i checked everythere(ebay,all kinda online stores)and i cant find any ,.................sux

crimsontide240 02-22-2004 07:10 PM

I have an S13......I just took out the ashtray and took a black piece of partical board and cut a hole in it, and then placed a plastic inner lining in the hole...VIOLA!!! easy cup holder that you can swap in and out and put in your glove box when not in use. The drawback is it's hard to shift if you have a big cup. I'll snap a pic of it tomorrow of you wanna see it.

-HyJynX- 02-22-2004 07:22 PM

Search, there is a thread from about 10 months ago that had a walk-through on how to make your own cup holer

tommyboy 02-23-2004 10:36 AM

just put it between your legs and hope it doesn't spill

twofortyessex 02-25-2004 01:20 PM

the one good use for the ridiculous power seat belts is the cup holder function they serve... well, for bottles anyway, you can put a bottle down between the clasp for the lap beld and the send piece of the shoulder restraint, and it will stay there perfectly. just dont do this with cappuccino or styrofoam of the like - makes a super mess in the seat and on your bum when the cup gets smashed and leaks out.

I dont know from experiece, my uh friend did it... yeah

tommyboy 02-25-2004 03:46 PM

Sure your friend did it...j/k lol:laugh: I have spilled many a thing right on my crotch of my pants and always walk in looking like I pissed myself. Kinda sux

Dounveeme 02-25-2004 05:57 PM

yea sure you prolly did piss yourself thats why! lol
no but the ashtray thing does work great!

tommyboy 02-25-2004 06:13 PM

Sorry, I dont have bladder control problems. I usually get called "camel" for how long I can hold piss for. Only my passengers have pissed themselves with me going 120+ on the freeway or drifting.:laugh: :laugh: Never really thought of the whole ash tray thingy.

smokie700 02-25-2004 06:15 PM

Thats what the wife in the passenger seat is for. Dual function nagger and cupholder

tommyboy 02-25-2004 06:58 PM

Originally posted by smokie700
Thats what the wife in the passenger seat is for. Dual function nagger and cupholder

That is friggin hilarious:laugh: :laugh: I tried that with my girlfriend, only thing I got was "what do I look like, your slave?"
I wanted to reply yes, but didn't. That is probably the reason why I am still alive now. And the nagging, OMG do I hate it!!!:angry: I just turn up Metallica real loud and ignore

Dounveeme 02-26-2004 09:51 PM

screw nagger/cup holder! just stuff the cup in her mouth and yoru cup will stay put and you wont have to hear the nagging!
All Problems Solved! lol

ixcocoyxi 02-27-2004 04:30 PM

nyahahaha :laugh:

ProricanRacer 02-27-2004 11:21 PM

I had a debate with my cousin on this topic about a week ago. He always makes fun of me because the last car I had (Mitsubishi 3000GT) and my current car (S13) both didn't have cup holders and he has them in his car (Acura RSX-S). But I finally came to the realization that it's kinda god that I don't have cup holders because I never really liked people drinking, eating and definately smoking in my car. So not having cup holders is a perfect excuse never to bring food or drinks in the car and that way I won't have any "accidents". Just one way of looking at it.

macS13 02-29-2004 08:09 PM

when I was in Japan every 180 I saw had like 20 billion cup holders in it..... I thought that was kind of strange...

l2aine 03-01-2004 10:29 PM

Autobacs $8.oo clips to the S13 center vent. Nice looking too... wish I had pix but it wasn't for my car :p