S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/)
-   -   Do you like jailbait? Take the quiz (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/do-you-like-jailbait-take-quiz-7045/)

Bryan 10-27-2003 02:35 AM

Do you like jailbait? Take the quiz

Take the quiz

-HyJynX- 10-27-2003 09:28 AM

Im a extreme jailbait lover, hells yea lol:laugh: :laugh: Im only 18:rolleyes:

**Me in 3 years**"But officer i thought she was 18!!":laugh:

Sil40_Mayhem 10-27-2003 10:01 AM

Originally posted by -HyJynX-
Im a extreme jailbait lover, hells yea lol:laugh: :laugh: Im only 18:rolleyes:

**Me in 3 years**"But officer i thought she was 18!!":laugh:

lmao!!:laugh: damn r kelly wannabe...:rolleyes: :p

-HyJynX- 10-27-2003 10:30 AM

Originally posted by Sil40_Mayhem
lmao!!:laugh: damn r kelly wannabe...:rolleyes: :p
im caught, lol:laugh: it aint my fault that sum 15-17yr old girls look go0d:laugh:

Sil40_Mayhem 10-27-2003 10:54 AM

Originally posted by -HyJynX-
im caught, lol:laugh: it aint my fault that sum 15-17yr old girls look go0d:laugh:
u know what, i here u, brothaman. like on one hand, i got a lil girl, so that pedophila sh1t don't go over well w/me. on the other hand, i'm only human, man. i be seeing broads all stacked up like "gahdamn!!" w/belly shirts on, navels pierced, thongs, and the heiffers are like 12.:confused: okay, to these chicks are developing younger and younger every generation. we can't help that. but their parents need to have their asses beat for letting them out the house like that.:nono:

santana 10-27-2003 12:08 PM

u know what, i here u, brothaman. like on one hand, i got a lil girl, so that pedophila sh1t don't go over well w/me. on the other hand, i'm only human, man. i be seeing broads all stacked up like "gahdamn!!" w/belly shirts on, navels pierced, thongs, and the heiffers are like 12.:confused: okay, to these chicks are developing younger and younger every generation. we can't help that. but their parents need to have their asses beat for letting them out the house like that.:nono:
:werd:

-HyJynX- 10-27-2003 03:07 PM

:werd: :werd: :werd: on that man, younger girls are starting to look more "hoochieish" lol. And im not pointing the finger at any one in society **Points at teen female pop superstars**:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ixcocoyxi 10-28-2003 05:38 AM

okay.. so what am i supposed to do when i see that 'MIB' guy standing in front of the amerikan flag?? :dunno:

-HyJynX- 10-28-2003 09:03 AM

press continue?:dunno: i forgot lol

drnovascotia 10-28-2003 11:42 AM

lol, don't tell me we need a walkthrough on how to take the damn quiz! lol.

Hey, if she says she's 18 it's not my fault she lied, lol.

Dr.

Bryan 10-28-2003 01:26 PM

Originally posted by drnovascotia

Dr.

You make a very valid point there...I just wanna know what they're putting in the school lunches that some of these girls go to...:dunno:

-HyJynX- 10-28-2003 08:34 PM

Originally posted by drnovascotia

Dr.

:laugh: :laugh: Thats my motto from now on:naughty: :laugh:

clikzip 10-28-2003 09:50 PM

im 18, 19 in january, my gf is only 17 and im still fhkin, I think the stachatory rape limitations are like 17 can fhk like a 23 yr old right? I heard somethin like that once like 16 to 20 and 17 to 23 and 18 can fhk ur best friends grandma :devil:, might be wrong tho

-HyJynX- 10-28-2003 10:24 PM

Originally posted by clikzip
im 18, 19 in january, my gf is only 17 and im still fhkin, I think the stachatory rape limitations are like 17 can fhk like a 23 yr old right? I heard somethin like that once like 16 to 20 and 17 to 23 and 18 can fhk ur best friends grandma :devil:, might be wrong tho
ive heard that to0, but i dont think its the same here in cali. i might be wrong though.

WhateverJames 10-28-2003 10:54 PM

my sister says she read a theory that hormones in cow milk (the hormones they inject into the cows) have something to do with girls developing earlier these days. i dunno about all that, but i do know i failed that test :mad: :cool: