S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/)
-   -   f&f (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/f-f-6058/)

-HyJynX- 09-13-2003 01:03 PM

f&f

0k i was flippin channels earlier today and came across F&F..watched part of it but when i heard this from Tran in the movie "a few nissan sr20 motors would pull a premium before Race wars" 0k..SR20's in a integ and a Civic..:confused: I just wanted to get that out if no one noticed that in the movie...

leiferik1 09-13-2003 02:45 PM

didn't notice

way to pay attention!!

-HyJynX- 09-13-2003 02:59 PM

Originally posted by leiferik1
didn't notice

way to pay attention!!

haah i try..when i heard nissan SR20 i had to take a closer hear/look so i replayed it on the DVD ahah

leiferik1 09-13-2003 03:22 PM

Originally posted by -HyJynX-
so i replayed it on the DVD ahah

DVD's are the best invention to come out....after computers and the net

i love that you can zoom in!!!

awesome

Noodles 09-13-2003 04:16 PM

Also, one of the characters in the movie supposedly was talking about his modified supra, and he called out the stock specs.

-HyJynX- 09-13-2003 04:32 PM

Originally posted by Noodles
Also, one of the characters in the movie supposedly was talking about his modified supra, and he called out the stock specs.
:laugh: Great ol F&F:confused: :nono:

remiller 09-15-2003 10:38 AM

Hold on, hold on. The absolute most classic moment in the movie has to be when they first pop the hood of the supra and the A.D.D. kid says, "2jz engine, no sh**." They're surprised to see the engine that every 93-up supra came with. Ha.

Sil40_Mayhem 09-15-2003 12:07 PM

"double-clutching"?:dunno: W....T....F??? haha, i didn't know they made f&f dumptrucks and tractor trailers...:rolleyes:

Strizzy 09-15-2003 12:47 PM

thats what happens when you get rice kids as you fact checks when writting a script... so sad...

I'm with Stupid 09-15-2003 12:54 PM

I always thought the funniest part about that movie was all the turbo related noises you hear comming from that eclipse with no intercooler. Then when the show the engine bay it's a 420a with a cai.:laugh: That and the floor fell off.....WTF was that?!?!:dunno:

SLIDE OR DIE 09-15-2003 02:01 PM

Yea, Thats some funny S**t, I notice the SR20 part but I was fooled by there great acting and thought that you could really put an SR20 in a Hondah!!!!!! :D

s14.5boy 09-15-2003 05:54 PM

Originally posted by I'm with Stupid
I always thought the funniest part about that movie was all the turbo related noises you hear comming from that eclipse with no intercooler. Then when the show the engine bay it's a 420a with a cai.:laugh: That and the floor fell off.....WTF was that?!?!:dunno:
Yea i love the part when the floorboard falls out of the eclipse, then a few minutes later the white guy gives Vin Desile a ride when they were running from the cops. Were his feet dangeling(sp) or what? But then i thought about how the motor just blew in that eclipse before the police chase, so i put two and two together, check it out................................Vin was using his feet to move the car like in the flinstones!!!

Noodles 09-15-2003 07:55 PM

Alright guys, here are some answers to those problems. When the one guy picked up Vin Diesel, Vin had to become the turbo, intercooler and all necassary parts to operate. See, Vin had to use his feet a-la Flintstone style, feet push car and also are the brakes. Also, since he acted out in the movie as the turbo, brakes, etc., this enabled the Eclipse to have the oh-so cool psssh! noises. Now, does this fix your plot holes people.

I'm with Stupid 09-15-2003 09:01 PM

I guess that fills the holes, but can you tell me why the story was the exact same as Point Break? :laugh:

-HyJynX- 09-15-2003 09:25 PM

lmao:laugh: :laugh: u gatta love this great movie:laugh: :laugh: