S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/)
-   -   Favorite Beer (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/favorite-beer-43209/)

TypeX180 03-07-2008 09:43 PM

Favorite Beer

whats your favorite beer???

mine is new castle of draft

...and post your best beer/drunk story

yarou 03-07-2008 09:55 PM

I really like rep stripe. Stories later

TypeX180 03-07-2008 10:04 PM

red stripe is decent..don't mind it

HKST04Z 03-08-2008 02:05 AM

Blue moon all the way

S13NismoStyle 03-08-2008 06:43 AM

yes, i second blue moon. definately one of my favorites. i also really like dos equis xx. very good stuff.

Bryan 03-08-2008 06:52 AM

A topic very near and dear to my heart....

Blue Moon (Like $30 a case)
Miller Light ($21 a case)
Miller High Life ($15 a case)
Lions Head ($13 a case)
Golden Monkey ($40 a case)
Magic Hat (No clue on case price lol)
Corona ($30 a case)
Labatt Blue ($28 a case)
Reading ($10 a case, **** yes)
Sam Adams Octoberfest ($30 a case, only Sam Adams I really like)

Drunk story...hmmm...

Well one Tuesday (Yes a drunken Tuesday), me a buddy and two girls were hanging out, watching a movie and drinking a little bit. Later in the night, my cousin (who lives across the street), comes over to see what we're doing (he has a thing for the one girl who was hanging out at my house) and says about relocating the little party over to his place because there are some other people over there hanging out. After a little hesitation I'm like might as well, if **** gets out of hand it'll be his house and not a bunch of people in mine.

So as we exit my house we hear my neighbors arguing and someone screaming some crazy ****. We hear a girl scream "He's going to hit her..." hysterically. My buddy looks into the window and crazy girl says "Who's there?", and then comes outside. She's obviously drunk as hell as every word kinda slurs into the next and shes stumbling more than me on Superbowl. My buddy says to her "Go back inside" and she goes ape****. I'm walking back to my house real quick to grab something when he runs up behind me kinda laughing and saying about someone being crazy. He runs into my house real quick in front of me, I walk in and leave the door open not thinking anything. I walk into my living room and I grab what I went in for, I turn around and there is the crazy drunk girl, in my damn house. She proceeds to swing at me, hitting me in the chest and ****, I sorta just stand there and wonder what the hell is going on absorbing the hits (About 90lbs drunk girls dont swing too hard), then she makes her way up my stairs. My buddy meets her halfway on the stairs and is like "Where the hell are you going", he forces her back downstairs and we grab her by her arms and carry outside and out of my damn house. She goes back inside my neighbors house and that was pretty much that.

Kind of weird...some other stuff happened after we got to my cousins house...people got mad, people were fighting, someone was even crying lol....horrible Tuesday night.

Biggamehit 03-08-2008 09:03 AM

Dadd

Drifters against drunk driving lol

i dont drink

94Boy 03-08-2008 10:40 AM

LOL no one tell my dad. But I like Miller Light the best. That is the only one i tired.

MS!3 03-08-2008 10:44 AM

barqs. now that the good stuff.

haha i dont drink either.

HKST04Z 03-08-2008 12:03 PM

i dont drink either....i just like blue moon

jaronervin 03-08-2008 12:20 PM

1) Blue Moon
2) Magic Hat #9
3) Sam Adams Cherry Wheat
4) Sam Adams Boston Lager
5) Sam Adams White Ale
6) Fordham Copperhead Ale
7) Yuengling (my last resort)

My friends and I are going to try all the different types of Sam Adams this year, I think we're almost halfway there already!

jramosthe1st! 03-08-2008 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by Biggamehit (Post 358184)
Dadd

Drifters against drunk driving lol

i dont drink

same here.

b-mad

backyard mechanics against drinking :smilie_thumbsup:

Cr8zyDrifter 03-08-2008 04:57 PM

Paulaner Hefe-Weizen
George Killian's Irish Red, (taste alot like redstripe, little different though)
also Blue Moon is good, its the Sh!t on tap, so is Killian's. I was getting some wings the other day to take home. and they had $1 drafts i couldn't resist. Killian's is good in the bottle. but its like liquid heaven on tap. God i love beer. I think I'll have one right now matter of fact.

silviaks2nr 03-08-2008 05:22 PM

i like wheat beers and ales franzinkaner is yummy

TypeX180 03-08-2008 06:08 PM

i understand being against drunk driving..but why drinking period??

we kind of have a huge selection of beers here