S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/)
-   -   this forum doesn't have a freestyle thread yet, allow me to start one :) (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/forum-doesnt-have-freestyle-thread-yet-allow-me-start-one-453/)

twofaze 02-23-2002 09:30 AM

this forum doesn't have a freestyle thread yet, allow me to start one :)

i'm bored again....

A mic arsonist/ coward/ naw, far from this/ i don't speak about iced out watches n richness/ or crystal beverages/ i might talk about cowards behind police badges/ thinkin' criminals are the averages/ the mode of my minority brothers/ even a deathrow resident has a mother/ no his acts didn't cause pleasure/ n evil seed accordin' to the biblical measure/ people commit evil wen they fall to the pressure/ not that barometric/ n the hood things go wrong quick/ n the recovery ain't prolific/ a story of a baby mother puttin' on the cometic/ the blush n basics/ lipstick for the B J/ a sad tale we say/ but our assistance comes wit delay/ the subject of the next verse i pray...

:o

it doesn't feel the same

Dom 02-23-2002 09:54 AM

How dare you start a thread like this! This is off-topic and this kind of stuff is not allowed! :rolleyes:

twofaze 02-23-2002 10:21 AM

Originally posted by Dom
How dare you start a thread like this! This is off-topic and this kind of stuff is not allowed! :rolleyes:
hahahahahahaha
ROFL.....
:eek: :D

oh yeah, how u like bein' legal now??

HellkatX 02-23-2002 10:49 AM

LOL I hate this ****in place. have you noticed that only the things started by .net get closed??

Dom 02-23-2002 10:52 AM

Originally posted by twofaze

hahahahahahaha
ROFL.....
:eek: :D

oh yeah, how u like bein' legal now??

feels great!

fanatic 02-23-2002 10:58 AM

Originally posted by HellkatX
LOL I hate this ****in place. have you noticed that only the things started by .net get closed??
If you don't like it, leave.

twofaze 02-23-2002 11:13 AM

Originally posted by fanatic
If you don't like it, leave.
now now
u must share....
:o

EtrnalE 02-23-2002 11:34 AM

damn its wierd being here on club240..again:D

kackarot 02-23-2002 05:47 PM

no more of my **** will be given to the mod's of this page...it seems to make them go on a power trip....i can totally understand this because my cum is powerful

twofaze 02-24-2002 08:15 AM

Originally posted by kackarot
no more of my **** will be given to the mod's of this page...it seems to make them go on a power trip....i can totally understand this because my cum is powerful
:eek:

EtrnalE 02-24-2002 08:55 AM

Originally posted by kackarot

:eek: :eek:

:D :D

kackarot 02-24-2002 09:31 AM

can you believe i'm about to have to go to work?

no worries though....i can play all day on the net there too