S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/)
-   -   Four.Ten.Drift - Ahhh The Memories! (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/four-ten-drift-ahhh-memories-46466/)

USMCDrifter 10-24-2009 12:09 PM

Four.Ten.Drift - Ahhh The Memories!

SO WHAT'S BEEN GOING ON?!

I haven't heard from you all in a while, but now that I have . . . I have to know more! LOL!

Klutch 10-24-2009 12:55 PM

As I said before, I haven't seen anyone since meeting with White Mike. After that my old cell broke and I never got the #s switched over (now seems like a good time to get on that!)

The meeting with Mike was cool, tho'. Got to shoot the **** and get crap for his car. I think Kyle and Randall still hang out...where they are is anyone's guess. Last I heard, this is where everyone went:

Matt (White Corolla AE86)--He moved to Hagerstown, but now I think he's farther south

White Mike (red s13 hatch)--Still in Baltimore, sold his hatch.

Spencer (Red Corolla Ae86 coupe)-- Last I heard he was in Ocean City, he sold the coupe to Ray @ Mid-Atlantic Motorsport

Bill (green s14) --Not sure. I know he sold the S14, bought a s13 hatch, SR'd/RHD, saw it go for sale a long time ago.

Randall (green s14) --not sure there. I THINK he and Kyle hang out. Last I recall, they went to Tennessee to replace Kyle's wrecked coupe, drove it back and that's it.

Kyle (red AE86 coupe) --red coupe was wrecked. I remember we all went up to Philly to help tear that coupe down. Him and Randall went to Tennessee to pick up another coupe (blue). I've not heard of him since, But he might be active on Club 4AG. I think he moved to Delaware.

There was another cat, who worked for Crazy Ray's and manage to get a FC from there. But I never saw him...that was after my blue S13 hatch went up. Found out later that I broke the timing chain and damaged the head. If I had know it was that minor, I would have swapped the head on the spare engine and kept it:(

There was some crazy **** back then, I've got stories:P

--K

Biggamehit 10-24-2009 05:08 PM

BigGameHit: sup Klutch.... Randall and Josh I speak to all the time. Randall has a bad ass s-13 in the works.. so does Josh. Slappy comes on every once in a while. Josh is Suppose to be coming to hang with me in Japan.
what he said

Here is the old 410 drift lot from my teams dvd. after the prank sessions

PS

yes that is THE David Quincy Adams in the cavalier with the wing.

Klutch 10-24-2009 06:55 PM

Really?!? That's cool, D I'd like to meet them again, just for old time's sake.Love to see their cars, too. If I play my cards right I may be taking a trip to the east in a year:)

I wonder if any of them are on S-chassis??

OMFG!!!! The old Battle-lot! Do you have any footage from the session with the NoVA guys and Woodie from MAMotorsports?

--K

Klutch 10-24-2009 07:06 PM

Slappy and Josh (I think Josh had a FC??), I remember them. Slappy's S13 was always down back then. It's finally running now?!

--K

USMCDrifter 10-24-2009 09:56 PM

LEAKING FIRE!

LOL!

Effing awesome!

Klutch 10-24-2009 10:13 PM

Loved that one... When you have to kill a engine, do it with style (and fire!):P

BTW, I didn't know that there were any R32's (Who is the owner of that one? Any specs???) in Baltimore, I know of several, (one in Parkville and a couple in Fredrick) but in the city, wow.

--K

Biggamehit 10-26-2009 02:05 AM

Kileyis the owner of the 32... he had two of them... josh has had many cars since and lived in FL and CA since MD.. Slappy has been drifting alot in NJ.. doing well. he is on here.

USMCDrifter 10-26-2009 07:37 AM

Yeah Slappy is still puttin it down and doin it BIG! Gyah, I miss the group . . . .those seriously were some GOOD times . . .I remember losing clutches because of the Four.Ten committee. Oh well . . .

We need a reunion, LOL! At a track . . .to see who know hasth the mosteth skilleth

Klutch 10-26-2009 04:19 PM

Awwww snap! I'm so down for that! Four.Ten reunion special! Just need to get a new S13... Had a donor for a l28 swap, but ended up selling it:( So now I'm looking for a S13 as well as a S12 Turbo, 'cause I gots me a ideer!;)

--K

USMCDrifter 10-26-2009 04:22 PM

Dem dare ideers wind up cawstin awl sortsa monay . . .

LOL!

I don't think the L28 is much more potent than a KA . . .it'd be an interesting swap, but to be honest it probably wouldn't have done you much good. For all of the headache, you can go RB25 and make . . .infinitely more power for less money after installation :)

WE NEED TO MEET UP!

I don't know if DJ will ever be back state side, but I'd be willing to make a trip up north if I can get some advanced warning (like, 4-10 months in advance) so I can save up money and have time to burn.

Klutch 10-26-2009 04:56 PM

After a ECM tune, cam, headwork and a couple other nicknacks I was running just over 200hp. Wasn't a horsepower thing, as I liked the NA L28's feel. A decent L28ET is beastly. Unfortunately my S30Z got creamed. I managed to buy another one to be used as a donor for a swap into a S13.... but ended up having to sell it, since the cops kept nagging my uncle about having it in his driveway. Private property, public nuisance...typical Baltimore BS. Now I'd love to have a S13 to swap for CA18ET or DET. I'd love to go RB...just never could get one for a decent price.

Summer, man. Summer. You should come up in summer!! Baltimore in summer, perfect weather, cookouts, the whole nine:) Too bad I don't live in Savannah any more, I'd be a hop-skip from ya.

--K

USMCDrifter 10-26-2009 05:10 PM

LOL! A 6 hour hop and skip . . .but definitely worth partying on Tybee Island . . .

I might make it up there for something . . .you guys still have spots for sliding or are they all hot now? You guys used to make it NUTS out there, LOL! Well . . .I have to take some blame for that too, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It's amazing to think where we are now versus where we were back then. Such advancements . . .YES!

Klutch 10-26-2009 05:25 PM

There are a few spots, always scouting for new ones. I do remember the one time last year where I was doing drifts in front of the rent-a-cops at Owings Mills Mall:P Unfortunately, I'm not going anywhere until I find another S13.

Was fun at the old spots in Dundalk, although there's heat there now. They're a bit sharper than the old ones that we'd ditch, or sucker away. But, I've got some new areas that will blow minds now.New memories are dying to be made there!!

--K

Klutch 10-26-2009 05:29 PM

As for the past, vs now...hell yeah. Back then I was always worried about being to aggressive. Now I'm more like go big, break it, fix it and go back out. I'm definitely more bat**** crazy now....

--K