S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/)
-   -   got bored? (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/got-bored-6855/)

irax 10-19-2003 02:09 AM

got bored?

1 Attachment(s)
i got bored, and decided to take my hand and spill my blood into l33tz0r gr4pHx, lol... iono.. umm... tell me if you think its ok

-HyJynX- 10-19-2003 09:36 AM

lol looks nice:thumb:

rudeboy 10-19-2003 01:31 PM

:thumb:

irax 10-19-2003 08:09 PM

yeah... thats my next car.. the g35... but... thats not till waay down the line

thnx for the support

btw im workn on a notha picture .... i havent done this in a long ass time..

ridesnowx4 10-19-2003 11:10 PM

g35 all the way.... gottsa high dollar price tag tho :tear:

-HyJynX- 10-20-2003 12:31 AM

Originally posted by irax
yeah... thats my next car.. the g35... but... thats not till waay down the line

Same here bro:D well hopefully..unless another car catches my eye

Sil40_Mayhem 10-20-2003 05:07 AM

pic looks good, man.:thumb: yeah, i'm like jonezin for a G35C myself. too much dough for the po'...:tear:

ixcocoyxi 10-21-2003 03:34 AM

g35s are like watered-down skylines arnt they?? :dunno:

Sil40_Mayhem 10-21-2003 04:56 AM

Originally posted by ixcocoyxi
g35s are like watered-down skylines arnt they?? :dunno:
no. G35's ARE skylines. do a net search for "Skyline V35" (as they're called in japan). u'll see that they are identical to the G35 sedan and coupe. if u don't know, the skyline name pertains to series of family cars (sedans, coupes, and WAGONS!:eek: ). the GT-R is a special model and is derived from the skyline family, but intended and built for a completely different purpose. it's being speculated that as of this generation, the skyline and GT-R names will go their separate ways with the GT-R becoming it's own model (hence, no more "Skyline GT-R"). so, to make a long story short, G35=skyline. ???="Nissan GT-R".:thumb:

ixcocoyxi 10-21-2003 05:51 AM

Originally posted by Sil40_Mayhem
no. G35's ARE skylines. do a net search for "Skyline V35" (as they're called in japan). u'll see that they are identical to the G35 sedan and coupe. if u don't know, the skyline name pertains to series of family cars (sedans, coupes, and WAGONS!:eek: ). the GT-R is a special model and is derived from the skyline family, but intended and built for a completely different purpose. it's being speculated that as of this generation, the skyline and GT-R names will go their separate ways with the GT-R becoming it's own model (hence, no more "Skyline GT-R"). so, to make a long story short, G35=skyline. ???="Nissan GT-R".:thumb:
glad you did some homework buddy :thumb: keep up the good work and i'll give you a shiny star sticker :D

but they are kinda 'watered-down' over here in the states rite? :dunno:

-HyJynX- 10-21-2003 10:28 AM

i dunno bout watered down..i belive they have the same HP and torque but im not sure. Maybe the suspension can be diff i dunno. And SUPPOSEDLY they are bringing the GT-R to the states under the name GT-R..look out for it 2005. Just a rumor though

Sil40_Mayhem 10-21-2003 10:55 AM

if u haven't already, check out the G35X (guess what the "X" stands for, boys and girls?:naughty: ):

http://www.infiniti.com/content/0,,c...-52321,00.html

ok, so what do we got? we got the same cars that are being called "Skylines" in japan. now, we've got these same "Skylines" in the platform u see in the link. common sense would dictate that the long-awaited debut of a usdm GT-R is approaching.:D btw, i read somewhere (RUMOR ALERT: the following info is just speculation. do not shoot the messenger. that is all...) that japan would get a TT VQ35DE (built for turbo) and us poor schmucks in north america will get either a VK45DE or a VK56DE, tuned to around 400hp stock (yeah, N/A V8's). i guess we'll find out after the tokyo auto show...:dunno:

-HyJynX- 10-21-2003 11:00 AM

and to add to the rumours they are supposedely bringing back the supra in 2005..so nissan and toyota might be having sum competition in 2005:notify:

omg @ the G35x...i want one:( Is there any talk of a AWD G35 coupe?:notify:

Sil40_Mayhem 10-21-2003 11:07 AM

Originally posted by -HyJynX-
and to add to the rumours they are supposedely bringing back the supra in 2005..so nissan and toyota might be having sum competition in 2005:notify:

omg @ the G35x...i want one:( Is there any talk of a AWD G35 coupe?:notify:

mmmm, MKV supra...:naughty: if only...

while i haven't heard of an AWD coupe in the works, i can't see why not, what with the sedan and coupe pretty much sharing the same platform (perhaps a slight difference in wheelbase, but same drivetrain, etc). the only reason i could think of not to have a G35CX might be to free up sales for the GT-R (most likely an AWD coupe, itself)...:dunno:

irax 10-21-2003 12:50 PM

see... in responce to them being waterd down in the states.... there not.. same exact everything, only difference in the states is that its under infiniti and not nissan..

im speculating that they are waiting for toyota to pull its punches and release the new supra so when nissan releases the the GT-R model coupes with turbos n all people will be more inclined to buy it because its newer... either way i know im gonna get one.. umm.. but the only difference between what will be the GT-R and the coupes now is that the coupes now have 280 hp n/a tuned engine.. while the gtr will most likely have 340~ish hp turbo charged.. because they will probably use the 3.5 and build it up from there , i highly doubt that they are going to switch back to the previous configurations (inline-6) because the way the car is set up now, and the fact they invested alot of money into the 3.5v6 (i dunno the engine code) thats in the G/V35 and in the 350z,three different cars that are just outstanding even the sedan.. its just soo damn nice(they say it has 20less hp, but i know for a fact that it doesnt, its just a marketing tactic.. just like what chevy did for the corvett and camaro (they use the same engine) but why pay 50k for a car when you can pay 20k for the same performance...thats why they say its not as strong as the coupe), although they way the engine looks to me that they developed it so it would be easy for them to do small adjustments in the asimbaly stage of production to produce a great increase.Even an introduction to a "V-Tech" system *SORRY I FORGOT THE NAME OF NISSANS VALVE TIMEING TECH* to the enviroment will dramaticly change things... They have their resons to switch from I6 to V6 and it will blow all of us away, so all the I6 fanboys just wait..