S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/)
-   -   grossest thing i've ever seen in my life YOU HAVE TO READ (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/grossest-thing-ive-ever-seen-my-life-you-have-read-288/)

kackarot 02-09-2002 11:09 PM

grossest thing i've ever seen in my life YOU HAVE TO READ

ok...to refresh your memories...i work in a dept store in the mall......

i was at work today and this guy came in my store pushing someone in a wheelchair......as i start walking toward them i can see right off that the person in the wheelchair has no arms...NO ARMS....its cool...i just try to not be rude and stare or nothing like that....then i look at its face....(i call it 'IT' cause i couldn't tell if its a guy or chick) so i'm helping the guy that was pushing IT and then IT talks....once again, the voice was too weird to know if it was a guy or girl....and then the worst thing in my life happens.....I LOOK OVER AT IT...AND THERE ARE HANDS HOLDING A FAST FOOD DRINK....i think it over in my head....NO FREAKIN ARMS...BUT HANDS.....HANDS WERE GROWING OUT OF THIS THINGS SHOULDERS!!!!!!! I DIDN'T MEAN TO, BUT I KINDA FREAKED A LITTLE AND THE guy left the store...along with it...i dont really feel bad because theres nothing i could have done differently cause that was just REALLY REALLY REALLY weird

poisonfist 02-09-2002 11:14 PM

There's no reason to freak man, I used to work for a lot of dissabled peeps and what I can say is that there are a whole lot that you can learn from them than you can ever imagine. I've learnt to take my life a lot more optimisticly than I've ever had, and the enthusiasm that they have towards life is astonishing.

HondaKillah 02-10-2002 12:46 AM

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Neferdite 02-10-2002 12:55 AM

Dude your mommy called, she said it's time to change your huggies. That's the most immature post I've ever read. :rolleyes:

kackarot 02-10-2002 01:27 AM

Originally posted by Neferdite
Dude your mommy called, she said it's time to change your huggies. That's the most immature post I've ever read. :rolleyes:

eat me

Neferdite 02-10-2002 04:03 AM

Whatever dip ****. I suggest you delete this thread. I cannot believe you would be so ignorant as to type that ****. You are shallower than a plastic kiddie pool. I seriously hope that when you deside to have kids and god forbid, one of them has a physical handicap, that you don't think "IT" (as you so dumbassly put it) is the grossest thing you've ever seen.

But whatever, why am I even wasting my time? I think I'll go count the bricks on my parents house, that would be time better spent than flaming a 4th grade educated 18 year old. :rolleyes:

Welcome to my ignore list krackerjack!

osama 02-10-2002 08:45 AM

Originally posted by Neferdite
(as you so dumbassly put it)!
ROFL!!!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOL, its funny cause its true.

ZKrazy 02-10-2002 09:26 AM

is that even possible? for hands to grow out of a shoulder? i'm a bio major and it just doesn't seem right. its like...cutting your body in half..and then watching a head grow out from abvoe your belly button.

NissanLunatic 02-10-2002 09:27 AM

Umm..riiiiiiiiiiiight....
:confused:

ALTIMA420 02-10-2002 09:30 AM

im the backwards man, the backwards man, no one can walk backwards faster than i can.

NissanLunatic 02-10-2002 09:31 AM

Rick=young Ja Rule

fanatic 02-10-2002 09:32 AM

Originally posted by HondaKillah
:confused: :confused: :confused:

NissanLunatic 02-10-2002 09:33 AM

:cool:

s14vaxlr8 02-10-2002 11:40 AM

"I ONLY SEE ONE LeBARON"

kackarot 02-10-2002 02:46 PM

Originally posted by ZKrazy
is that even possible? for hands to grow out of a shoulder? i'm a bio major and it just doesn't seem right. its like...cutting your body in half..and then watching a head grow out from abvoe your belly button.

i swear to god thats what this THING was doing...growing 2 hands right from its damn shoulders....it was sick...and *** u whores for saying i overreacted and ****....you can toss my salad for all i care