S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/)
-   -   The Grudge (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/grudge-16842/)

Sirikool 10-24-2004 11:44 PM

The Grudge

The Grudge is the best freakin horror movie I've seen. I seriously have to say "WATCH THIS F***ING MOVIE!!!" Gotta watch it b4 everyone talks about it n spoiling it 4 u. It's something that has to be watched in theaters, cuz u wont get scared like I did by watching it on TV or DVD. Plus it's more fun to see a couple ppl jump out of their seats. LMAO, i saw 2 ppl jump and a couple of girls behind me saying "I don't like this movie" in a shivering tone. hahahaha :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

-HyJynX- 10-25-2004 12:21 AM

Saw it, it was good. And this guy in his 40s was jumping at the "scary" parts haha

Bryan 10-25-2004 03:02 AM

I'll probably hit it and "Saw" up Friday

a94autocamry 10-25-2004 02:24 PM

sirikool, ur moms the grudge... :)

l3ooherS14 10-25-2004 02:44 PM

Yeah, i think ill check it sometime this week.

l2aine 10-25-2004 04:12 PM

I'm there. Weird how I didn't notice it was out already, this was one I was waiting for.

...not to steal the topic, but anyone see info on "The Machinist"? Looks pretty freaky also

SnickersGirl 10-25-2004 04:15 PM

I'm not in the movie spirit anymore..lol..i never feel like paying 10 dollars to see a movie everyyy week..I'm a cheap ho ..yay!

l2aine 10-25-2004 05:08 PM

Originally posted by SnickersGirl
I'm not in the movie spirit anymore..lol..i never feel like paying 10 dollars to see a movie everyyy week..I'm a cheap ho ..yay!
that's why you make your boyfriend buy the tickets. duh. :p

djradam 10-25-2004 06:56 PM

heh ... the boy buys the ticket. that's when i say ok, we're going to rent a movie :)

i prolly can't see the grudge, i jumped during the ring . those movies freak me out. and i know if i wanted to go with my girl, she wouldn't go.

Sirikool 10-25-2004 09:15 PM

Originally posted by a94autocamry
sirikool, ur moms the grudge... :)
i'll grudge u! :p

TheBull 10-25-2004 10:02 PM

I wanted to see the original Japanese grudge before hollywood ****ed it up by putting Sarah Michelle Gellar in it. Kinda like they did with The Ring which sucked assssss. There were only 2 scary scenes in that movie. When they find the girl dead in the closet and when the girl comes out of the tv. In between the middle and the end I found my self taking quick naps here and there. These new horror movies don't have **** on Holloween and Nightmare on Elm street and the greatest Horror movie Texas Chainsaw Massacre. The remake with Jessica Biel also kicked ass (damn Jessica Biel filled out those jeans nicely). After seeing that movie I will never pick up a hitchhiker while driving in the texas country side. When I moved to texas I passed trough the town where the movie supposedly took place I spent 30 miles trying to spot the house.

l2aine 10-25-2004 10:26 PM

Originally posted by TheBull
I wanted to see the original Japanese grudge before hollywood ****ed it up by putting Sarah Michelle Gellar in it. Kinda like they did with The Ring which sucked assssss. There were only 2 scary scenes in that movie. When they find the girl dead in the closet and when the girl comes out of the tv. In between the middle and the end I found my self taking quick naps here and there. These new horror movies don't have **** on Holloween and Nightmare on Elm street and the greatest Horror movie Texas Chainsaw Massacre. The remake with Jessica Biel also kicked ass (damn Jessica Biel filled out those jeans nicely). After seeing that movie I will never pick up a hitchhiker while driving in the texas country side. When I moved to texas I passed trough the town where the movie supposedly took place I spent 30 miles trying to spot the house.
filled those jeans? BROTHER LOOK AT THE TWO BEHIND THE WIFE BEATER RAWR!!!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

TheBull 10-25-2004 10:34 PM

Her body was ****in perfect in that movie. On seventh heaven she had no body, and now shes stacked in the front and the back and shes got a beautiful grill. She needs to let those kittens out.

l2aine 10-26-2004 05:50 AM

you mean puppies... because on a girl, there's only 1 "kittay" :laugh:

djradam 10-26-2004 07:31 AM

Originally posted by l2aine
you mean puppies... because on a girl, there's only 1 "kittay" :laugh:

:naughty: :naughty: