S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/)
-   -   Hello everyone.... (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/hello-everyone-821/)

Mr. X 05-13-2002 04:42 PM

Hello everyone....

n00bie here....is this a cool forum....? I just left off-topic and and that website is knutz.....everyone there is a lunatic...anyway just wanted to say Hi ...I dont own a 240 .....oh well.....

leiferik1 05-13-2002 04:48 PM

Re: Hello everyone....

Originally posted by Mr. X
n00bie here....is this a cool forum....? I just left off-topic and and that website is knutz.....everyone there is a lunatic...anyway just wanted to say Hi ...I dont own a 240 .....oh well.....
what?

Mr. X 05-13-2002 05:01 PM

Re: Re: Hello everyone....

Originally posted by leiferik1

what?

ahh you don't understand english .....hows this?

n00bie aqui. ...ι isto um o forum fresco. ... Eu deixei apenas o fora-tσpico e e esse website ι knutz. ....todos lα ι um lunatic. ..em todo o caso quis apenas dizer hi. ..Eu nγo possuo uns 240. ....poηo do oh. ....

Mr. X 05-13-2002 05:03 PM

what?

maybe this is better.....?

n00bie εδώ. ...είναι αυτό ένα δροσερό φόρουμ. ... Άφησα ακριβώς το από-θέμα και και εκείνος ο ιστοχώρος είναι knutz. ....ο καθένας υπάρχει lunatic. ..εν πάση περιπτώσει επιθυμητός ακριβώς να πει γεια. ..Ι dont να είστε κύριοι 240. ....OH καλά. ....

Neferdite 05-13-2002 05:06 PM

n00bie εδώ. ...είναι αυτό ένα δροσερό φόρουμ. ... Άφησα ακριβώς το από-θέμα και και εκείνος ο ιστοχώρος είναι knutz. ....ο καθένας υπάρχει lunatic. ..εν πάση περιπτώσει επιθυμητός ακριβώς να πει γεια. ..Ι dont να είστε κύριοι 240. ....OH καλά. ....
ROFL! :)

DeRaNgEd 05-13-2002 05:40 PM

what?

DAMN!!!
The n00b owned you!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLO!!!

Mr. X 05-13-2002 05:57 PM

I was just introducing myself....

240Girl 05-13-2002 06:12 PM

Hey Mr. X

Glad that you've decided to join us. Right now altimas.net is having technical difficulties and the devoted members of that site are here, so if you see that one day there is an average of 2 members on, don't be scared, we haven't left ya;)

BTW, I'm 240Girl, one of the two first females on this site (Neferdite and myself):)

leiferik1 05-14-2002 03:01 PM

Re: Re: Re: Hello everyone....

Originally posted by DeRaNgEd

DAMN!!!
The n00b owned you!!!!

:D

Mr. X 05-14-2002 05:50 PM

Originally posted by 240Girl
Hey Mr. X

Glad that you've decided to join us. Right now altimas.net is having technical difficulties and the devoted members of that site are here, so if you see that one day there is an average of 2 members on, don't be scared, we haven't left ya;)

BTW, I'm 240Girl, one of the two first females on this site (Neferdite and myself):)

Thanks 240Girl.....BTW I noticed your sig.....if you don't mind me asking ....why do guys suck?

240Girl 05-14-2002 07:02 PM

.....if you don't mind me asking ....why do guys suck?

Because they have dicks, and use it as the central processing center of their Central Nervous System (that's what happens when you study for 20 milllion hours for your AP Bio exam!).
In other words, they think with their dicks and don't give a **** about anything but getting some ass, not a good thing:nono:

Sorry boys, but right now I hate the male population, nothing personal:dunno:

Mr. X 05-15-2002 02:19 AM

Because they have dicks, and use it as the central processing center of their Central Nervous System (that's what happens when you study for 20 milllion hours for your AP Bio exam!).
In other words, they think with their dicks and don't give a **** about anything but getting some ass, not a good thing:nono:

Sorry boys, but right now I hate the male population, nothing personal:dunno:

not all males are like that.....just immature ones.....:cool:

leiferik1 05-15-2002 09:22 AM

Sorry boys, but right now I hate the male population,except for you leif nothing personal:dunno:

i am awesome

240Girl 05-15-2002 09:27 AM

not all males are like that.....just immature ones.....:cool:

mmmhmm, that's what they ALL say;)

Silviaspeed 05-19-2002 05:55 PM

Yea guys, we're just....emotionally cut off from the rest of the world....a pity isn't it :rolleyes: :D :tear: lol