S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/)
-   -   i could kill the dealership (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/i-could-kill-dealership-27439/)

dak2007 10-17-2005 02:27 PM

i could kill the dealership

:mad: alright i bought a car on the 7th that's 10 days ago from this dealership. for some weird reason they couldn't give me the title that night so i'm like ok when can i get it. there all like we'll overnight it you'll get it on tuesday or wednesday. so i tow my new car to va from md and park it somewhere untill i can work on it. i take a few days off work to work on my car and incase the title arives i can go do the dmv thing. well tuesday passes so does wednesday thursday friday saturday and sunday. it's now monday 10 days after i picked up the car and no frappin title yet. i'm payin for my car to sit somewhere cuz i can't move it and i'm payin for insurance on somethin i can't even drive. i just want to cut all the tires at that dealership is that so bad.:mad:

all i want to do is drive my frappin 240.:angry:

Waynehead05 10-17-2005 02:30 PM

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...hambulance.gif

dak2007 10-17-2005 03:40 PM

lol i needed that:D

PNG 10-17-2005 04:01 PM

If they can't provide the title in a timely fashion, they've failed to complete the sale. Tell them they have five business days to pick up the car and return your money before you start charging them $50 a day to store their car for them.

dak2007 10-17-2005 04:29 PM

lol can you really do that?

PNG 10-17-2005 05:24 PM

Absolutely. You completed your end of the contract - you paid money for the car. They had an obligation to provide you with both posession of the car, and a transfer of title. They haven't done that, and you have the right to be made whole, which a reasonable person might say extends to some compensation for the towing and storage of the car that they still own (in the eyes of the DMV).

How much money are we talking about here? If it's less than $5000, you can take them to small claims court if this can't be resolved to your satisfaction short of that point.

dak2007 10-17-2005 07:29 PM

that would be awesome. if i don't get the title tomorrow i had thought to tell them to pay me for the storage fee seeing how i did do my end. the only problem with that is the dealership is so far away and we see how well the mail thing works with them.

nsn240 10-17-2005 08:21 PM

haha, i've been waiting 2+ weeks now for paperwork sh*t to get my car... i just have to be patient... In your case, call the dealership, see wtf is going on and do as PNG said

dak2007 10-18-2005 03:47 AM

well the dealership said that i should have the title by 1200 today. so i'm going to give it untill about 1:00 just incase fedex is running behind then i'm going to call them.

PNG 10-18-2005 10:04 AM

Did they give you a tracking number?

dak2007 10-18-2005 03:17 PM

no tracking number but today when i got home there was a note on my door tellin me to go to the office i had a package....YAY my 240 is on the road as soon as i can get it inspected.

Shri222 10-18-2005 11:04 PM

Re: i could kill the dealership

Originally posted by dak2007
:mad: alright i bought a car on the 7th that's 10 days ago from this dealership. for some weird reason they couldn't give me the title that night so i'm like ok when can i get it. there all like we'll overnight it you'll get it on tuesday or wednesday. so i tow my new car to va from md and park it somewhere untill i can work on it. i take a few days off work to work on my car and incase the title arives i can go do the dmv thing. well tuesday passes so does wednesday thursday friday saturday and sunday. it's now monday 10 days after i picked up the car and no frappin title yet. i'm payin for my car to sit somewhere cuz i can't move it and i'm payin for insurance on somethin i can't even drive. i just want to cut all the tires at that dealership is that so bad.:mad:

all i want to do is drive my frappin 240.:angry:

Call the Better Business Beurro how ever that sh*t is spelled i'm off to bed