S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/)
-   -   i got a ticket (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/i-got-ticket-3708/)

leiferik1 04-20-2003 10:26 AM

i got a ticket

i was turning right onto this long ass road, and this blue dodge truck was in frount of me GOING SUPER SLOW...!!!!

and since i was already REALLY pissed off i decided i was going to **** with the blue dodge 'cause i was stuck behind that son of a ***** for like 10 min.....so i got in frount of him and slowed down....A LOT!!!!

naturally the blue dodge was going to be pissed off. he started to ride my ass and flash his lights at me and honk......and then when he changed lanes to pass me i took off

and then the cop saw me!

ha ha ha ha

63 in a 40

:thumb:

i'm just glad i wasn't searched 'cause i had a lot of drugs on me

Sinfestboy 04-20-2003 10:46 AM

how many ounces of pot?

StanBo 04-20-2003 03:43 PM

Should have told him the truck was chasing you.

Drugs are bad mmmmkay. Hhahhahaa

I'm with Stupid 04-20-2003 07:00 PM

:laugh: :laugh: We should HOPE it was just pot.

Sinfestboy 04-20-2003 08:16 PM

pot is good, anything beyond is not.

Surf Ninja 04-20-2003 09:30 PM

drug free is the way to be

i'm just an alcoholic :barf: :thumb:

pr0zac 04-21-2003 12:04 AM

I remember getting pulled over going 88 in a 65 and getting my insurance card out of the ashtray and noticing the 20 sack on top of it. Good thing the cop was busy reading my drivers license. Was scared out of my mind that he saw it. Sheesh...

-zac

leiferik1 04-21-2003 09:02 AM

Originally posted by pr0zac
I remember getting pulled over going 88 in a 65 and getting my insurance card out of the ashtray and noticing the 20 sack on top of it. Good thing the cop was busy reading my drivers license. Was scared out of my mind that he saw it. Sheesh...

-zac

:thumb:

you sir have balls

it was only pot....but 3 ounces

clikzip 04-21-2003 12:31 PM

3 0's...That would probably constitute intent to distribute, and a couple years in a jail :nono:

Sinfestboy 04-21-2003 01:11 PM

yeah, even if I am going to distribute I keep each half ounce seperate, and in a diffrent place in the car.

amplesx 04-21-2003 03:00 PM

At least you guys got pulled ova speeding, you got a reason to actaully brag about your ticket if you wanted to.

I got a ticket for parking on the grass so my friends and i could have light to play basketball. Instead of telling me to move my car the cop gave me a dam $250.00 ticket

That came out of my dam exhaust money.
:mad: :tear:

pr0zac 04-21-2003 06:57 PM

So far I've gotten extremely lucky when it comes to tickets. I've been pulled over three times so far, but have only gotten the one ticket I mentioned above. Got pulled in San Fransisco doing 45 in a 25 coming home from a rave. Cop let me off with a broken tail light violation for crazy reason. Must like techno.

Got pulled in NC doing 93 in a 65 at 3 in the morning on I-40. Bad thing was, my CA license didn't allow me to drive after midnight at that point. Luckily I still have a legal NC permit which allowed me to drive after midnight with someone over 18 in the car with me, and my friend John just happened to turn 18 about a week before hand.

Funny thing is we had jacked some traffic cones earlier in the night and had one in the back seat, so when the cop comes up he asks me "Why do you have a traffic cone in the back seat?" I completely freeze, but John says "Its mine sir." The cop says "You have your own traffic cone son?" John: "Yes, yes I do." For some reason the guy let me off that time too. Yeah, so needless to say I don't speed too much anymore.

-zac

leiferik1 04-22-2003 11:56 PM

Originally posted by pr0zac
Yeah, so needless to say I don't speed too much anymore.

-zac

wussy

clikzip 04-23-2003 09:52 AM

Originally posted by leiferik1
wussy
:laugh:

The Fan 04-23-2003 12:06 PM

pot smoker with road rage? not a good mix, worst thing about ca is no insurance tickets. $1,200 down the drain cause the damn blinker bulb was out. wasnt even my car. :angry: