S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/)
-   -   I just saw F&F 3!!! Tokyo Drift!!! (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/i-just-saw-f-f-3-tokyo-drift-33114/)

Joel SX 06-13-2006 09:21 PM

I just saw F&F 3!!! Tokyo Drift!!!

I, as a Universal Studios Employee, I get to see previews of the movies before they come out. So I saw it today. All I can say is: its great.

the movie itself has a good story, unlike The second one, where the story can get you to fall asleep. The movie its about 85% races, all good, all REALISTIC unlike Jumping over bridges, cars flying over cars, onto moving boats.

The cars....... well lets just say: Nissan provided most fo the RWD needed cars. Like 90% of the cars are either Skylines (Oh yeah) tons of 350z, and Our favorites: 240's by the hundreds.

Music was GREAT. I'm buying that Soundtrack so fast, its not even funny.

And the ending.... well lets just say, I've read info on other websites, 99% of the websites are wrong about the actors.....

if you want me to spoil it for you let me know I'll tell you the ending.

DARKEST_HOUR 06-13-2006 09:55 PM

Nice review.:thumb:

iceman4 06-13-2006 10:53 PM

good to hear. i cant wait to see it on friday!

PNG 06-14-2006 11:44 AM

Caution: Spoiler follows!

Here's how the movie ends -

Every kid between 16-20 who sees it goes out and starts ass-dragging their Hyundais. Over the next two weeks, local news stations run a series of hysterical, breathless features on the "new, deadly form of street racing" that include the following obligatory elements:

1) Closeups of tire tracks in a parking lot
2) An interview with a local teen who says he was "way into drifting before the movie ever came out" while sitting on the fender of his Civic
3) Reaction from local police, who will either A) say that it's not a problem or B) say that it's the worst thing since crack, depending on if their budget is up for review at the moment

A series of dumbass kids run into trees, off cliffs, or into other cars/trucks/schoolbusses. This garners national attention, and creates a backlash of "anti-drifting" laws that are vigorously enforced for about six months. Because 350Z's are as unobtainable for teenagers as a trip to the moon, cheap old RWD cars see a huge run-up in used car prices, then a run-up in replacement sheetmetal prices, then a run-up in insurance rates.

drf1nstyl 06-14-2006 12:09 PM

yep that is definite, i wish my car was running right because friday nite id be out at the theatre with a forsale sign lol, but kids are gonna ruin the sport, its already that way kids taht have never had fast cars especially rear wheel drive are gettng them and wrecking them ie my friend, the only rear wheel car hes driven is a jeep now hes like i wanna drift...oh well just means when we go to sell our cars they will be like supras lol

Joel SX 06-14-2006 01:44 PM

I don't have the right stats, but I bet 94% of cars at the races or arround are FWD....oh well too bad they suck now

Black240Coupe 06-14-2006 02:49 PM

yea....cant wait till it comes out on friday....im making a fs sign right now..lets see the biggest idiot i can sell my car to...

95SILVIA14 06-14-2006 06:02 PM

hey i just saw the comercial and this time i saw something diffrent then was in all the other comercials and it was vin disel which i thaught was weird since hes not supposed to be intit so i guess im asking if hes really in it

soldierdude262 06-14-2006 07:34 PM

When I first heard they were doing a 3rd FF movie months ago I heard Vin Diesel was in it, then I saw he's not in the credits, and then I saw the new trailer tonight during the hockey game and he was in that, so it looks like maybe he's got a cameo or something along those lines.

RuizXIII 06-14-2006 08:25 PM

I have a feeling alot of *******s are gonna end up crashing just like PNG said.

JessicaS14 06-15-2006 08:52 PM

I do not plan to see this movie no matter how many people say that it is awesome. I'm not in the mood to watch a movie if the producers think that drifting is actually "new" like they are claiming.

The first F&F movie was ok. The second one was HORRIBLE. I have yet to see the second one from start to finish. I could give a **** about the third one. All I get to see tomorrow is a bunch of ricers drifting through the parking lot while I walk out of the bar.

Oh goodie.

I think they need to stop making these lame F&F movies.

Sodee 06-16-2006 12:37 AM

Well, im not an employee but I still got to see it at the movies. Perks of being an employee at a theatre. Uhh the movie was ok I guess. I thought the idea of putting a S15 engine in a Mustang is sacreligious and the people who thought up the idea, as well as the people who actually dropped it in and wired it up should burst into flames.

The plot was idiotic in itself and the action was alright. The idea of a guy in a viper ramming a steel body muscle car is laughable, as well as a carbon fibered 350z almost ramming a mustang off the road.

Yeah, i think ill go ahead and mention that there is a guest appearance...

Bryan 06-16-2006 01:07 AM

Wasn't it supposed to be an RB26DETT in a Mustang?

keioffice 06-16-2006 01:23 AM

they changed up alot of **** i think, all i know is that Vin Deisel made a cameo, and Tsuchiya does to.... omfg im ashamed to have my SN as Keioffice

acfalconhawk 06-16-2006 09:04 AM

Originally posted by s13 240
Wasn't it supposed to be an RB26DETT in a Mustang?
the official website for the movie said it was.
engine 2001 Nissan skyline RB26
transmission 1998 Nissan skyline 5speed RWD