S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/)
-   -   I'm going to the Mother Land!! (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/im-going-mother-land-29520/)

Initial Daniel 01-08-2006 10:46 PM

I'm going to the Mother Land!!

Exciting. I get to take a trip to Japan in May, hopefully. I'm going with my father, who has been asked to speak at some event down there...so I asked if I could tag along. The flight is said to be paid for, so is lodging, so all thats left to buy is...

...OH THATS RIGHT, NISSAN PARTS, *****!

:spin: :) :D :bigok: :laugh: :p :thumb: :thumb:

I'll keep you guys posted. I'm quite happy. This way, I might be able to get my parts for cheaper.

...Only thing I need now is to figure out how to lug it all back...hmm.

Biggamehit 01-08-2006 11:07 PM

coooool man. almost like mecca in a way lol.

Initial Daniel 01-08-2006 11:36 PM

Yeah you're right, it's almost religious.

Biggamehit 01-08-2006 11:42 PM

well if every thing goes well as i stated, i have a good chance to be stationed in japan. after im settled oncethere, i will begin to raid the junkyards and make some pocket money.

Levi SPL S14 01-09-2006 12:48 AM

some parts you can take on the plane some you have to ship.

If you go to some shops they will ship to your location.

But its expensive.

Dont buy stupid **** you can get here. Buy the crazy random stuff like D1 GP jacket or wheels.

CowboyTurbo 01-09-2006 05:36 AM

Sweet dude, Japan is hella fun. Make sure you hit on as many Japanese chicks as you can (they luv that ****) and stop by an autobacs store too.

Initial Daniel 01-09-2006 07:50 AM

LOL, Japanese chicks. Excellent!

It's like 4 months from now, but I'm acting like a little kid.

I definitely am going to make a list of things that I want to get, and plan from there. I'm so dead broke right now, I'm going to have to save up all my money for the next 4 months and blow it all while I'm in the land of the rising sun...

chizel 01-09-2006 08:57 AM

no SUPER AUTOBACS IS LIKE MECCA lol its like k-mart BUT ITS FILLED WITH PERFORMANCE PARTS AND WHAT NOT i cant wait for my trip to japan and yeah tell me how japan is when u go

alero440 01-09-2006 09:02 AM

I was supposed to go to Okinawa in Feb but plans got cancelled. have fun and Konnichiwa *****es!!!

Cape 240 01-09-2006 11:15 AM

Nice dude! Get some cool stuff!

LOL at your signature Alero, my girlfriend HATES my car too.
She says that she is my girlfriend and my car is my wife. :laugh:

Initial Daniel 01-09-2006 12:11 PM

Omg. I just got back from class today, and my last class ends May 27th. What the hell!? I thought school ended first week of May.

...She also told me that if I miss more than 7 days of class, I automatically fail. **** YOU PROFESSOR!

I'm going to have to figure out how this is going to work...

I only have her Mondays and Wednesdays, so...if I'm going to be gone for a week, that should be okay, as long as I don't miss any days from now until then. ****!!

Unholy FD3S 04-25-2007 07:54 AM

thought it was russia lol

RuizXIII 04-25-2007 07:59 AM

dammit man this thread was a year+ old, did you have to say that hahahaha.
your so crazy, hope to see you soon.
P.S. bring your S14

Unholy FD3S 04-25-2007 08:17 AM

OHH **** LOL

damn dan, its been a while since you made a thread.

Initial Daniel 04-25-2007 11:15 AM

Wow, this thread is old.

I was supposed to go with my dad, but I ended up not being able to--I forgot why though, I was so pissed.

G'damnit! Either way, I definitely plan to go sometime soon...just a matter of getting away from school and work and have enough money to make it out there with a few friends. It'll be a good trip...if that day ever comes.