S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/)
-   -   jennifer lopez (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/jennifer-lopez-2084/)

leiferik1 11-24-2002 01:43 PM

jennifer lopez

okay, i was listening to the radio and her new song "jenny from the block" came on the radio....talking about how even though she's got super crazy amounts of money and "rocks" and all, that she's still down to earth and all that crap.....

i dunno about you, but i dont know ANY down to earth people who refer to themselves in the third person...

kaos 11-24-2002 04:43 PM

Re: jennifer lopez

Originally posted by leiferik1
i dunno about you, but i dont know ANY down to earth people who refer to themselves in the third person...
Ever listen to Allen Iverson speak?? I have never heard anyone refer to themselves more in than third person than him.

240Girl 11-24-2002 09:37 PM

:werd:

spitz7985 11-25-2002 04:06 PM

she's a dumb ho

Silviaspeed 11-25-2002 05:30 PM

The Puerto Rican community in the Bronx are pissed at her too. She shoots this video........in California. They were like, ooook she's still Jenny from around the block, why not shoot it in the Bronx?

rbboyl 11-26-2002 09:17 AM

Originally posted by Silviaspeed
The Puerto Rican community in the Bronx are pissed at her too. She shoots this video........in California. They were like, ooook she's still Jenny from around the block, why not shoot it in the Bronx?
LOL

kaos 11-26-2002 12:47 PM

thats some funny sh*t.

altimate94 11-27-2002 01:43 AM

Re: Re: jennifer lopez

Originally posted by kaos
Ever listen to Allen Iverson speak?? I have never heard anyone refer to themselves more in than third person than him.
The Rock.....lol:D :D

battlestylespl 11-27-2002 03:51 AM

who cares...she's hot

Silviaspeed 11-27-2002 04:25 AM

Don't worry battle, after she breaks up with Ben in a month you can propose next. :p

rbboyl 11-27-2002 09:11 AM

You're just gonna have to find a way to scrape up the crap load of money to buy her that engagement ring.:laugh:

leiferik1 11-27-2002 10:14 AM

i thought she was knocked up, and that was why she married that mexican guy.....no baby though

battlestylespl 11-27-2002 01:05 PM

Originally posted by rbboyl
You're just gonna have to find a way to scrape up the crap load of money to buy her that engagement ring.:laugh:
**** that! she can buy me an S15 and then i'll leave her ass. play the *****es, don't let them play you.

StanBo 11-27-2002 02:02 PM

She filmed some of it in the Bronx. I have friends that were there to watch her lip sync.

StanBo 11-27-2002 02:03 PM

okay, i was listening to the radio and her new song "jenny from the block" came on the radio....talking about how even though she's got super crazy amounts of money and "rocks" and all, that she's still down to earth and all that crap.....

I guess you have never spoken to Mr. Strong. I call him Neon Deon. He was another person that spoke about himself in third person.