S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/)
-   -   Need some help (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/need-some-help-2896/)

kaos 02-11-2003 05:07 PM

Need some help

I need everyone to take a minute and go to www.teamballistek.com Enter the site and on the right you will see a poll to vote for your favorite Honda engine. Vote None.

Chad

Jeebs 02-11-2003 05:59 PM

hahah... i think someone doesnt like honda :p

Jeebs 02-11-2003 06:02 PM

P.s. Just voted and i couldnt beleive the numbers that voted for the H22. I hate that engine, especialy when people swap it in civics, unless its a drag civic..but still...I :barf: civic.

jin kazama 02-11-2003 07:09 PM

i owned a 00 civic si, so i know a little something about hondas. my favorite motor would be the b18c ( jdm ) just because cheaper than the R, a bit more displacement than the b16. swaps into civics pretty easily with some good results if done right. :thumb: . but now i have converted to nissan :D

edit: oh yea, the h22 is a load of crap. and not worth the trouble and money and time to put into a civic :D

oh, i voted b18 by the way because they didnt have choices in which b18 :confused:

Jeebs 02-11-2003 07:16 PM

I used to be a honda head myself. All my friends have them and what not so i naturaly picked up things here and there. Personaly i like the B18B or the B16A. But like you said, i too have reverted from the FF honda ways. Even back when i was a honda i wanted a 240, from the first time i saw an S13 Silvia and 180sx drift battle. :thumb:

jin kazama 02-11-2003 08:22 PM

Originally posted by Jeebs
I used to be a honda head myself. All my friends have them and what not so i naturaly picked up things here and there. Personaly i like the B18B or the B16A. But like you said, i too have reverted from the FF honda ways. Even back when i was a honda i wanted a 240, from the first time i saw an S13 Silvia and 180sx drift battle. :thumb:
WHOA, thats wierd man. me too LOL :laugh: . but yea, i bought my si back when i didnt know much about cars except the si was a cool car and people always gave me compliments on it. then i started getting into the scene and found the wonderful world of 240's and rwd and crap like that, and here i am now. had to find a buyer for the si before i could start with the 240 stuff. got my sister to buy it, now everything is cool :)

leiferik1 02-11-2003 08:30 PM

Re: Need some help

Originally posted by kaos
I need everyone to take a minute and go to www.teamballistek.com Enter the site and on the right you will see a poll to vote for your favorite Honda engine. Vote None.

Chad

ha ha ha this is the best idea of all time....i dunno if i can go back over and over and over again to vote 100's of times, but i'll try

leiferik1 02-11-2003 08:35 PM

Re: Re: Need some help

Originally posted by leiferik1
ha ha ha this is the best idea of all time....i dunno if i can go back over and over and over again to vote 100's of times, but i'll try

you can only vote one time :(

kaos 02-12-2003 07:51 AM

Re: Re: Re: Need some help

Originally posted by leiferik1
you can only vote one time :(
ya I know I tried also. But we need more votes.

Jeebs 02-12-2003 03:11 PM

Just get something to change your IP alot, and you can vote forever. I think....