S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/)
-   -   The new fast and Furious (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/new-fast-furious-42602/)

94Boy 01-06-2008 05:42 PM

The new fast and Furious

whos lookin forward to it

here is some info for you

Vin Diesel has jumped the gun slightly, and has asked the singer Omar if he wants to appear in the fourth instalment of Fast and the Furious with himself starring!

From Prima Hora through Jo Blo comes the gossip that…

“Vin Diesel crashed one of popular Latino singer Don Omar’s parties (he’s also on the soundtrack for TOKYO DRIFT) and told him that he wants him to appear in the fouth sequel which The Diesel mentioned he’s starring

some info about cars

According to the guys at NewHemiTech, the next installment will again revolve around drifting, with American muscle going head to head against some of the JDM favorites. Word has it that the central cars will be the new Camaro and the upcoming Skyline R35 GTR. The cast of cars will also include a S197 Mustang and the current Dodge Charger, each heavily modfied by American Car Products in Whittier, CA. NewHemiTech claims the Mustang and Charger below will be in the movie.

when the movie will be relesed

The pending movie industry strikes mean that this film needs to be made, and before the cameras before march, next year (2008) . Now this seems like a bit of a rush to me, not only will they not have time to re-write the script if any mistakes are found, well, they’ll barely have time to write the script in the first place!

Even the actors are not yet confirmed. There are many roumors surrouding the setting, and the cast, but the only thing that is certain is that it will be being made before march, and that the same guy (Justin Lin) will be in the directors seat. I hope justin is doing some overtime on this!

FAST AND FURIOS 4 IS TO GO AHEAD

Universal Studios is apparently working on a fourth installment of its hit “Fast and Furious” movie series, known for their spectacular car chases and not so spectacular story lines.

Actors Vin Diesel and Paul Walker, who starred in the first movie released in 2001, are set to resume their roles in the latest film of the series, which has been panned by critics but has won a cult following among fans earning some 600 million dollars at the box office.

The screenplay for the fourth film is so far top secret, but it will be directed by Justin Lin, a 34-year-old Taiwanese-American filmmaker, the magazine reported.

Diesel and Walker both starred in the first “Fast and Furious” in 2001, and Walker appeared again in “2 Fast 2 Furious” in 2003. The third film “Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift” was released in 2006 and directed by Lin.

Although the 3rd film didnt rake in as much at the box office, it has earned back a fair few of the fans that lost faith after the 2nd film, 2 fast 2 furious. This only gives us faith that Justin will work hard and not let us down with his next instalment early next year.

Mia returns for Fast and Furious 4

Movie hole reports that its not only Dom (vin diesel) and Brian (Paul Walker) that will be making a come back!

Well, ya see, Mia re-enters the picture on less than pleasant circumstances. Seems a certain lover of her brother’s [from the first film] may have –literally – crashed and burned (Michelle Rodriguez should really learn to put the bottle down when she’s cruising at such speeds), and Mia’s been asked to deliver her precious car to him (awwww).

Mia, of course, fell in love with undercover agent Brian (Paul Walker) in the first film. She reunites with him here, if only to ask ‘Why did you let my brother go?’

By letting Dominic go [at the end of the first picture], Brian’s got himself into some knee-high **** soup. When the film begins, the young agent has been doing time - after the authorities discovered the truth about Dom’s disappearance, and the part Brian played in that.

In a sort-of twist on “The Rock” – or even Walker’s recent film, “Bobby Z” – Brian makes a deal with the authorities. He’ll help stop a crime boss known as Braga, whose importing heroin (with the assistance of some hot-car driving bad-asses, of course), if they uncuff him. With the assistance of an informant named James Park (who Dominic was also after - - — it’s at his pad that Brian and Dom reunite, I believe), Brian wins a spot on a street race that Braga’s number.1 man, Jorge Campos is going to be at. He makes friends with Campos (and therefore Braga); wins a spot on his tag-team (importing heroin) and gets Dominic a gig too.

Just one other thing Brian wants from the authorities: “we get Braga, we let [Dominic] Toretto walk”.

Like the first film, this one’s very reminiscent of “Point Break” – and the writers know it. In one scene, they even write it into the script, that a foot chase in Chinatown is very “Point Break” like.

Whoever thought filmmakers would be using “Point Break” as the golden temple at which they should all bow?

Anyway, Jordana Brewster’s in negotiations as we speak – I’m sure she’ll be quite happy to jump aboard [the film], not only because the first film is one of the highlights of her CV, but because she seems to be as free as H20 at the moment, Her TV pilot “Mr & Mrs Smith” hasn’t been picked up, and she hasn’t booked a film since last year’s “Texas Chainsaw Massacre : The Beginning”, so this gig should help weight-down her purse a bit more come Christmas.

So there you have it,this 4th instalment is set to have the production quality the 3rd one had, and the familiar cast from the first. We are really starting to get excited about this now!

There is a bit more info on this film available, but we dont want to spoil thigns too much.

I will post some more up later

Ayuaddict 01-06-2008 09:34 PM

that Mia chick is back?

i might go watch it.

energy0uth 01-06-2008 09:54 PM

I'll see it just because I saw all the other ones and just like watching car movies...

jramosthe1st! 01-06-2008 10:03 PM

i'm not gonna read all that for a continuation of movies that have totally sucked. don't get me wrong the 1st and 3rd were ok but the dialog and cheesy plots just sucked. i'm at a loss of words when it comes to these movies, generally i'm far more well spoked but these movies have just sucked. and that the what i think about the 2 that i kinda liked. the 2 fast 2 furious just sucked.

i say just show just show 2 hours of head to head racing and drifting and call it good. i don't need another shakespearean tragic hero movie with more rice than a chicness rice farm.

94Boy 01-07-2008 04:00 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhbva...eature=related

Hell ya F&F4 ftmfw! course main char is repsesenting a toyota trd b**chs omfg i cant wait for this sh*t!

TypeX180 01-07-2008 08:30 AM

i have that same body kit on my car..its super light weight and baller

MS!3 01-07-2008 10:19 AM

ill go see it, i have to. fun to impersonate F&F movies.

Drifterforlife 01-11-2008 07:33 PM

dam i wonder if this F&F movie is going to good not. cant wat for it to come out

Spade 01-11-2008 07:37 PM

I'll probly watch it but I doubt that it can top tokyo drift.

zenkislider 01-12-2008 06:55 AM

how can you not go see it?

answer that.

94Boy 01-12-2008 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by zenkislider (Post 351204)
how can you not go see it?

answer that.

I was going to say that.

SINxSELEKTAH 01-14-2008 11:33 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...milies/yay.gif

240-kid 01-15-2008 01:04 AM

Originally Posted by Ayuaddict (Post 350402)
that Mia chick is back?

i might go watch it.

Sounds awsome :bigok:

1on1 01-15-2008 08:54 AM

"when you're out of control, you're in control"

ryguy 01-15-2008 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by 1on1 (Post 351608)
"when you're out of control, you're in control"

if youre gonna quote the movie quote it properly damnit!

"if you aint out of control you aint in control"

Either way i'll go see it. It always makes me drive out of the theater like a jag off though.