S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/)
-   -   Presidential Elections (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/presidential-elections-15847/)

TheBull 09-15-2004 11:12 PM

Presidential Elections

Who wants Bush out of Office? I for one do.

-HyJynX- 09-15-2004 11:18 PM

I'm for Kerry, don't like what Bush has been doing at all.

BTW...PLEASE don't let this escalate to something big. Be mature about it or else I will close it.

TheBull 09-15-2004 11:53 PM

I'm for kerry also just because I don't want Bush. The sad part is that both parties are slowly becoming corprate Biatches. Destroying everything America stands for so fat cats can get fatter.

SINxSELEKTAH 09-16-2004 02:02 AM

i'm for Bush. he's got my vote. every polititian's as crooked as a questionmark. but the republican party has always benifitted the my family (cause my father & my brother are both in the military)

-Jaysin

TheBull 09-16-2004 03:59 AM

He shoulda never been president he stole the office from Gore he went against the very basis of Democracy. If he wasn't rich and connected he would have been killed or sentenced to life in jail. Gore woulda benefited your family more he wanted a larger military budget then bush and kerry also wants a large military budget. Kerry will probly benefit your family more by not sending em off to fight the next fake war in Iran or north korea or wherever the hell bush plans on attacking next.

I personally find bush dispicable sending young americans off to die in Iraq. We were already in afghanistan actually doing something that would benefit the country and the rest of the world (looking for osama and destroying Alqueda) but to send more to there deaths under falsified pretense is just plain evil. Hes doing it for all the wrong reasons. For oil that we are wasting creating cars with worse gas mileage while the rest of the world is trying to cut down on carbon monoxide emissions. While our schools are the worst in the world (unless they are private), I mean come on public schools in central america have a tougher curriculum than us.

This man has done nothing for America but turned the world against us just as they were starting to like us again. This man who has been arrested twice for drunk driving in his "youth" as he put. He was over thirty when he was arrested driving drunk with his sister in the car. Also having been quoted " I have not commited a FELONY in 25 years" What was he doing 26 years ago robbing old ladies to support his cocaine habbit. If America wants to remain the greatest country in the world, It ain't gonna happen with Bush in office. He can hardly read and ends his day at 4:30 in the after noon. Its like putting a monkey (curious george as I call him) behind the wheel of an 18 wheeler carrying 25,000 nukes just to see whats gonna happen. Its madness I tell you MADness:shock:

-HyJynX- 09-16-2004 09:03 AM

Originally posted by SINxSELEKTAH
every polititian's as crooked as a questionmark.
So true

TheBull 09-16-2004 09:59 AM

I don't understand what exactly is the need for democrats and republicans. They should both form one party called corpraticans (corprate america party) and move over and let other party's who actually want to fix the problems america is facing instead of creating new problems get a crack at it. Having two parties sharing presidency back and forth is no democracy its basicly a shared monarchy(with a few differences) Bet you if they showed their true allegiance they would only get about 1 percent of the vote...the corprate america vote.

swannjay 09-16-2004 10:34 AM

I'm for Bush :thumbsup: Democrats are homogheys

Chedderknight 09-16-2004 12:14 PM

I for one is for Kerry, though he aint as good as Bill Clinton, he still supports war and promises to send more forces in hope of wining this *war*...the way i think, i believe him to be the lesser of the evils....even though he be a democrat, you can already tell he is gonna be a corporate man

TheBull 09-16-2004 12:34 PM

The best man for the job that will actually improve education lower pollution and actually make steps forwards towards advancment of the United States of America is Ralph Nader. If Bush wasnt running Ide vote for him but I want Bush out and theres a very small chance of Nader defeating either of the major political parties since no one canidate or party has held office in a over a century. I vote kerry to kick Bush out. Not sure he can pull it off if Bush uses his illegal tricks again.

l3ooherS14 09-16-2004 01:06 PM

I trust Bush pretty good. At least he know with Bush, he will not lewalk over us.