S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/)
-   -   Quick poll for the guys (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/quick-poll-guys-426/)

Catharsis 02-21-2002 12:58 PM

Quick poll for the guys

would you rather have a girl with real breast that weren't huge or would a girlk with fake breast that were huge?

i have a bet going with someone

battlestylespl 02-21-2002 01:09 PM

i like real ones. gigantits scare me.

rogue 02-21-2002 01:15 PM

I don't really care... boobs only last a short time. If the girl is nice and enjoyable that is far better than just some material icon.

Daunttless 02-21-2002 01:19 PM

I would rather have real and smaller, I don't like a gargantuan chest, it just doesn't have appeal to me.

JQUEST2 02-21-2002 02:45 PM

who really cares?

i love them all...big ones, littles ones, flat ones, round ones.....but there has been a time when I can said "that more than a mouthful is a waste"....but, it really depends on the presentation..and how a woman uses her gifts and talents...and if she carries herself right too...

Neferdite 02-21-2002 02:50 PM

I always love this arguement. Usually the guys who say they hate fake boobs are the one's who have a) never felt them b) only felt a bad boob job which closely resembles a bowling ball c) are homosexual or d) prefer small natural boobs.

FYI, a girl with real boobs that are huge are USUALLY pretty saggy. And even if they aren't now, they sure as hell will be when she is 45. :mad: Fake boobs can look and feel real, soft, bouncy and jiggle when you walk, even slightly hang like the real deal. They don't sag and even when you get older, they are still perky like a teenager! :)

240Girl 02-21-2002 02:55 PM

Umm, I don't know what Neferdite is talking about...I'm an honorary member of the "Itty Bitty Titty Committee".:(

battlestylespl 02-21-2002 03:25 PM

Originally posted by Neferdite
I always love this arguement. Usually the guys who say they hate fake boobs are the one's who have a) never felt them b) only felt a bad boob job which closely resembles a bowling ball c) are homosexual or d) prefer small natural boobs.

FYI, a girl with real boobs that are huge are USUALLY pretty saggy. And even if they aren't now, they sure as hell will be when she is 45. :mad: Fake boobs can look and feel real, soft, bouncy and jiggle when you walk, even slightly hang like the real deal. They don't sag and even when you get older, they are still perky like a teenager! :)

granted i have never fealt fake breasts, i just prefer real ones. i mean if the job was done ok, i don't think it matters. anything beyond a 36C is a too big for my tatses....i prolly have fealt fake boobs tho..on my face...coughibowlforastripclubcough :D

battlestylespl 02-21-2002 03:27 PM

Originally posted by 240Girl
Umm, I don't know what Neferdite is talking about...I'm an honorary member of the "Itty Bitty Titty Committee".:(
nothin wrong with that ;)

240Girl 02-21-2002 03:30 PM

Neferdite:
Would you recommend them? I mean are you happy with them and how long have you had them? :(

fanatic 02-21-2002 03:50 PM

I prefer real

Silviaspeed 02-21-2002 04:06 PM

I could give a ****.....I'm an ass man baby!! LOL :D ;)

JQUEST2 02-21-2002 04:16 PM

Originally posted by 240Girl
Neferdite:
Would you recommend them? I mean are you happy with them and how long have you had them? :(

hey neferdite...

if i said i've never had a chance to compare real ones with some fake ones, um...could i test the argument with you...lol...;)

battlestylespl 02-21-2002 04:17 PM

Originally posted by Silviaspeed
I could give a ****.....I'm an ass man baby!! LOL :D ;)
hehe...i'd prefer a nice set of legs to tits anyday...but i was just giving input

GTspecR 02-21-2002 05:02 PM

I would prefer real ones, the small ones in fact (not little bug bites). I mean something I can caress her breast with one hand and still feel where her chest begins (kinda confusing to explain). BTW women with a smaller breasts are most likely to reach an orgasm alot quicker than women with big breast.