S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/)
-   -   silvia frontend? (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/silvia-frontend-16407/)

TWAN 10-08-2004 06:12 AM

silvia frontend?

hey guys and gals, i just got done tearing apart my front clip. i put the sr20 in my 92 fastback. i have a sh!t load of parts left over from the silvia. its from a 92 silvia.

my question is, what can i do with all these left over parts. are they junk or can i sell some of the stuff. i have everything minus the motor and motor harnesses.

i am especially refering to the front end. i am not going to do the conversion. but everything is there. only thing is one of the fenders and the front bumper is not going to be repairable i think. and the headlights are perfect except that the tabs that hold the lights to the front cross member are broken. but all in all the lights look mint. and i have some of the tabs. they just need to be plastic welded back. oh and the passanger side (on a right hand) corner is no good but the other side is fine.

if anyone has any info on what i can do with this pile of stuff, or where i can find the info please let me know. thanks. :dunno:

Bryan 10-08-2004 01:13 PM

ebay it

-HyJynX- 10-08-2004 02:07 PM

Or put up a for sale ad

TWAN 10-08-2004 03:06 PM

yeah i do know what to do to sell it. i was curious if the head lights are worth it considering the part that secures it to the front are broken. and what is worth selling on the silvia clip to get it out the garage. thanks

-HyJynX- 10-08-2004 03:18 PM

Suspension and brakes any good?

shift_drift 10-08-2004 05:04 PM

hmm

u can sell the headlights, do u have everything? or just the headlights nothin else? no grill things like that.

if u do.....i will pm u on that one:bigok:

if u have emblems and things like that, u can sell em for like $30 and people will pick em up.

also down with hyjynx, are the brakes and suspension parts in good condition?

nate

TWAN 10-09-2004 12:41 PM

yeah breaks are in good condition. needs rotors turned. on the front end i have the front bumber which is probably no good and the passanger fender is probably not any good. other than that everything else is in pretty good. from what it looks like was the car was in a minor front end wreck. the middle of the bumper has a permanent crease. and the fender is bent up pretty bad. but the lights are good except for the tabs that hold the lights in place. and the grill was cracked. and i gave the emblems to a friend. ill get some pics today and try to post them.

shift_drift 10-10-2004 06:56 PM

ill take the lights of of u, i will even pay shipping!!

lmk
nate

TWAN 10-11-2004 06:24 AM

Originally posted by shift_drift
ill take the lights of of u, i will even pay shipping!!

lmk
nate

i will get pics of the lights up. i was going to this weekend but i had to go save my drunk brother in college station. lol. what a weekend. :thumb:

shift_drift 10-12-2004 04:16 PM

crazy weekends.....all too often around here...:bigok: :thumb:

yea, just get some pics, i will most likely take em off ur hands

later
nate