S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/)
-   -   Stoopid Question (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/stoopid-question-32805/)

ka-tfresh 05-27-2006 08:46 PM

Stoopid Question

aaaaa...im gonna be around 6' 6" (wideness not a problem), will i fit into a 240?

doe fowty

always wanted to post that

ReigH 05-28-2006 12:33 AM

try sitting in one?

rocky2843 05-28-2006 07:06 AM

yea you'll be alright, a little cramped but ok....i would worry about pulling up to a red light looking to your left seeing a car full of hot chicks next to you pointing and laughing because they see the Jolly Green Giant in a matchbox.

MS!3 05-28-2006 07:12 AM

youll fit but youll be kind of cramped. im 6'1 and have to push the seat all the way back and my right knee brushes against the steering wheel if i act like im gonna do heel toe. make custom brackets for your seat so you can push the seat back more and get a smaller steering wheel so your knees wont brush across it. lol, its sucks being tall doesnt it. i wanted to be like 5'8 or 5'10. im 6'1. my friend has and s14 and his has more room than my s13. you might be better off with an s14.

ka-tfresh 05-28-2006 07:32 AM

thanks a bunch for recommending an s14...thats a lot of help

yea...everyone's like "god i wish i were as tall as you" im finding it to be trouble to sit in anything without getting out and my knees frickin buckling.

haha...rocky thats perty hilarious man. im tall, but not a jolly green giant...i have no muscle whatsoever...big ol' jolly is just too much of a hunk for me

acfalconhawk 05-28-2006 07:47 AM

get one with a sunroof and stick your head out.
or get a convertible

JessicaS14 05-28-2006 07:52 AM

I'm 5'5 and feel cramped sometimes. :\

Bryan 05-28-2006 10:25 AM

I'm about 6'2 and I fit fine, still have room between my head and the ceiling. My seat isn't all the way back, just a few clicks from being all the way though. I've sat in an S14 before and I feel I have more room and can sit more comfortably in my S13.

ka-tfresh 05-28-2006 07:19 PM

Originally posted by acfalconhawk
or get a convertible

haha...i think any convertable looks ass ugly...ESPECIALLY when they chop the top off an s13

also to consider...i have bad knees even at my age..i dont want to be crippled after driving for more than 10 minutes

oh..and s13 240, i just want you to know that you're my idol:spin:

MS!3 05-28-2006 07:42 PM

the verts are cool, whats wrong with them. they look so good with a sivia front end and the top down.

ka-tfresh 05-29-2006 09:48 AM

i just really think it destroys the lines of the car...you're ripping a hole in what the designer first wanted the car to look like.

and no offense to any guy who owns a verty s13, i think it looks like a female car

rocky2843 05-29-2006 12:15 PM

Originally posted by acfalconhawk
or get a convertible

LLOOOOOOL!

well i'm 5'11" and i fit great in my s13 lol sorry guys..a little cramped when i bend down and get in but its all good once i check back in the seat...i like being a little closer to the steering wheel...i like everyone else wish i was taller..6'2" like my younger brother...bastard.

silviaks2nr 05-29-2006 03:17 PM

I'm 5'11" and i get near the roof in my s14. in my bros s14 (sunroof) my head touches the roof. I would reccomend getting an aftermarket seat for the drivers side if not both front seats. you should not adjust your seating position to an incorrect/ unsafe one only to fit in the car. :thumb:

acfalconhawk 05-29-2006 04:36 PM

yeah, im 6' and i nearly touch the ceiling in my s13. i literally have to climb and roll out of my car. its way easier to get in then out.:dunno:

ka-tfresh 05-29-2006 06:12 PM

ill do whatever is necessary to be provided the ultimate driving experience...........DON'T COMMENT ON THAT

i got a question tho and i haven't thought about it yet, so it wont make sense...

uhhhhhhhh aftermarket seats...yea

how would aftermarket seats help and how much would they cost, do i have to fabricate seat brackets n shyt and all that good stuff..just give me background info on how aftermarket seats "do their thang"....alright i have no idea what i typed...SAVE CHANGES *****

i gotta edit again...ive gottan mixed replies..ive got 5'5" and cramped and 6'2" and have a lot of room left...im guessing 240's weren't made differently...this is a useless edit