S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/)
-   -   Tire shine (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/tire-shine-38780/)

Ayuaddict 04-15-2007 05:41 PM

ok, it was thrown away. /thread.

just kidding.

JessicaS14 04-16-2007 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by jramosthe1st! (Post 311694)
now that you mentioned that it was at a car wash i have a stupid question. was the bottle almost empty?

now that i think of it i was once vacuuming my car and some guy was going around picking up bottles papers and what not. i didn't ask but i figured he worked there.

if the bottle was nearly empty it's not too much of a stretch to think that maybe it was picked up and thrown away.

No, he only used the bottle once or twice before it got taken. So lame. I just don't like it when people take things that aren't theirs.

The thief may have been desperate for shiny tires though. I guess we will never know? lol

Initial Daniel 04-16-2007 11:28 PM

I had my car stolen from me once. My digital camera was in there along with wheels with new tires, a supercharger, a full sound system, a mild street suspension setup, and my lip kit.

...I'm not mad about it anymore, I got a 240 instead. :]

clubredsilvia 04-19-2007 07:07 PM

first of all it irritates me that you point at the mexicans, because it could have been a black kid, an asian kid, or a white kid. ****, i've stolen much worse things than tire shine back in the day and i'm as white as rice.

jramosthe1st! 04-19-2007 07:23 PM

i'm mexican and i wasn't offended but that probably was a poor choice of words.

white as rice.:rofl:

ryguy 04-19-2007 09:36 PM

Yeah, it could have been worse. She could have used racial slurs, but she simply stated that mexicans lived there.

RuizXIII 04-19-2007 10:05 PM

I think she was mostly calling out illegal mexicans, who steal and rob.

But I do notice people, for some reason, give alot of **** to mexicans.
It kinda sucks cuz they are just hard working people trying to make a living.
And they are not stealing Americans of jobs, they do all the jobs no body wants.

Clubred, I think its awesome that you stand up for the Mexicans man!

Initial Daniel, WTF!!!! I need to hang with you bro. You are awesome. You keep gettin better and better everyday. I just gotta make the 5 hour drive out to were u live.

zenkislider 04-20-2007 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by RuizXIII (Post 313057)
I think she was mostly calling out illegal mexicans, who steal and rob.

But I do notice people, for some reason, give alot of **** to mexicans.
It kinda sucks cuz they are just hard working people trying to make a living.
And they are not stealing Americans of jobs, they do all the jobs no body wants.

Clubred, I think its awesome that you stand up for the Mexicans man!

Initial Daniel, WTF!!!! I need to hang with you bro. You are awesome. You keep gettin better and better everyday. I just gotta make the 5 hour drive out to were u live.

daniel...you are FTMFW!!!! i wanna come kick it with yall nyukkas.:ylsuper: :beerchug: :wink_old: :music: :smilie_thumbsup: :D

Initial Daniel 04-20-2007 10:59 AM

Haha, thanks guys. I appreciate that...I used to drive up to NJ actually to see one of my friends. I lived up there for a while to go to school for mechanics, but the school really sucked, so I left and went back to college...

We should all have a meet of some sort, if you guys like to track, maybe someday we'll all meet up there as paid professionals...hahaha!

As far as tire shine goes, I guess it could have been anyone--they did end up finding my dash board of my old car in San Diego in a chop shop. I don't know if the guy was Mexican, but he was definitely spanish. Nothing against them though, one of my best friends is spanish.

KillaS4teen 04-20-2007 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by Initial Daniel (Post 313136)
I don't know if the guy was Mexican, but he was definitely spanish. Nothing against them though, one of my best friends is spanish.

So are you "English"?

Initial Daniel 04-20-2007 03:06 PM

No, I'm not. What I'm getting at is that we shouldn't base our assumptions on race. I'm sure it may not have ment to be racist, but it's a touchy subject, and according to site rules, we probably shouldn't even be talking about it.

Lets keep it on topic, please. :)

jramosthe1st! 04-20-2007 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by KillaS4teen (Post 313171)
So are you "English"?

:rofl: i'm mexican of spanish decent:rofl:

RuizXIII 04-20-2007 08:38 PM

Daniel, if should come down to E-town Racewaypark when your're not busy with office hoes and getting plastered!
May 5th D1GP

ryguy 04-20-2007 10:54 PM

ON TOPIC RUIZ! jeez

RuizXIII 04-20-2007 11:17 PM

oh **** my bad Ry.
Uhhhhh. dont steal Tire Shine. Or else you will die.