S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/)
-   -   Wassup everyone! bad news... (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/wassup-everyone-bad-news-4824/)

NiSmO Knight 07-17-2003 09:38 AM

Wassup everyone! bad news...

Wassup everyone! It's been a while since I been here... but as of yesterday, my life had turned for the worse... someone decided to be a hater and keyed and dented mah baby S14... 5700 bux in damages, now Allstate is gonna total mah baby... I HATE DOWTOWN SAC!!!!!!! AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

now im stuck with this honda crv, I want revenge so bad. now I cant pick up another 240 cuz mah mom dun want this to happen again... :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear:

maybe... jus maybe.... I will return with an S14a... but thats like in 5 yrs :( oh well... I'll jus sit back in the shadows and snatch one up in the future.

-HyJynX- 07-17-2003 10:08 AM

Re: Wassup everyone! bad news...

Originally posted by NiSmO Knight
Wassup everyone! It's been a while since I been here... but as of yesterday, my life had turned for the worse... someone decided to be a hater and keyed and dented mah baby S14... 5700 bux in damages, now Allstate is gonna total mah baby... I HATE DOWTOWN SAC!!!!!!! AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

now im stuck with this honda crv, I want revenge so bad. now I cant pick up another 240 cuz mah mom dun want this to happen again... :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear:

maybe... jus maybe.... I will return with an S14a... but thats like in 5 yrs :( oh well... I'll jus sit back in the shadows and snatch one up in the future.

omg u have to be kidding me!!:tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: that sucks a big one bro!! WHY WOULD SOMEONE DO THAT, i just dont understand:( Sorry to hear that bro!! Get a older 240?:naughty:

Sil40_Mayhem 07-17-2003 10:26 AM

Re: Wassup everyone! bad news...

Originally posted by NiSmO Knight

daaaaaayum.... that's f'd up for real.:tear: :tear: sorry to hear bout ur ride, man. :angry: :angry: i'd b out for blood!!:mad: :mad:
hope everything turns out okay for ya, man..

NiSmO Knight 07-17-2003 10:24 PM

I jus received the settlement today... after I buy the chassis back, I only retain 3700 :tear:

GOT DAMMIT I BOUGHT IT FOR 7500!!!!!!!!!!! AND THIS IS ALL I GET BACK?!?!?! 37 F*ING HUNDRED DOLLARS!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :tear: :tear: :tear:

Im gonna go find a state job and fookin get an S14a... either that or a Lexus GS430 and a Suzuki 750 GSXR... along with the pit bull pure bred as added behind the fence security.

Im so frustrated rite now, if I ever hear anything about any punk who said they did a job on a white 240, I dun care if he f*ed up mine or some other 240, but imma make their life a living hell till I get arrested for beatin them down. :angry:

clikzip 07-17-2003 10:41 PM

yeah if i ever found that mother ****er id kill him, i wouldnt be satisfied till he was dead, good luck finding the fker :anger2:

-HyJynX- 07-17-2003 10:49 PM

nismo..poor nismo:( I hope it gets better for u, i dont know wut..but i hope it gets better.

I'm with Stupid 07-17-2003 11:28 PM

Damn..... Sorry to hear all that.:(

240SEX 07-18-2003 10:00 AM

My car got totaled and they gave below what the car was actually worth. All my mods went straight to hell, didnt get a dime for any of it.

rudeboy 07-18-2003 12:50 PM

damn..all i can say is i'll do what ever i can to help ya out.
i say buy an S13
and try to get whatever mods off your S14

i hope you cahtch that mutha ***a that did this....

RJ

clikzip 07-18-2003 10:30 PM

yea i see how u feel tho, i was at the mall and i came out and saw some dipshiet sitting on my bike with his friends around acting like he was racing or something, I went over there and said get the fk away from my bike ashole, he looked embarrassed as hell and walked off lol, id definitly have to kill someone if they ever fked up my bike, people think bikes are cheap toys, they dont realize even dropping it can cost a couple thousand, they're not toys, theyre $10k+ high performance racing machines..i mean fking with another mans car or bike is a :nono:

gladhatter 07-18-2003 11:57 PM

Sounds like you pissed some rather immature individual off then parked in the wrong place. Bummer