S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Private For Sale / Wanted (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/private-sale-wanted-18/)
-   -   S14 carbon fiber trunk+hood, sideskirts jdm kouki bumper (queens nyc) (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/private-sale-wanted-18/s14-carbon-fiber-trunk-hood-sideskirts-jdm-kouki-bumper-queens-nyc-35642/)

TOMMY94GT 10-27-2006 08:24 PM

S14 carbon fiber trunk+hood, sideskirts jdm kouki bumper (queens nyc)

1 Attachment(s)
My plans have changed and I need money to finish my engine, so I will have to liquidate some parts. I got a brand new carbon fiber trunk for a 95-98 Nissan 240sx S14 body style. Great quality grade A hood I belive it was made by Carbon CReations. I will let it go for $400...
I also have a carbon fiber hood that fits 97-98 kouki body style S14s. Also Grade A, great fitment. Paid $550 shipped, asking $400. In case someone wants both the hood and the trunk Ill let them both go for $750. Local pick up in Long Island or Queens. I may be able to work something out in case you dont have a truck I have a van so I can probably deliver within a reasonable distance.
Also have a few more parts as well such as a white jdm kouki bumper, aero sideskirts made out of FRP material which means its bendable, stock factory trunk spoiler also white, jdm s14 kouki headlights etc. Tommy94gt@aol.com

silviaks2nr 10-27-2006 08:27 PM

i need a drivers side headlight, the usdm lamps and jdm lamps are the same, but maybe you were mistold when you bought them... if this is the case i would like the drivers side. please send pics to kouki240sx@att.net and i can verify if they are infact jdm

TOMMY94GT 10-27-2006 08:45 PM

The usdm headlights are all one piece as far as the low beam projector and high beam lens goes, wheras the jdm ones have a line inbetween the low beam and high beam lens. Also the jdm headlights dont come with the aligning dial in the back as far as I know. It is not a big difference but it is definitely noticable, if you have an original 97-98 kouki these lights wont work for you. I dont have any pictures on my computer right now but if you are still interested I can probably take some for you. Thanks!

silviaks2nr 10-27-2006 09:00 PM

Originally posted by TOMMY94GT
The usdm headlights are all one piece as far as the low beam projector and high beam lens goes, wheras the jdm ones have a line inbetween the low beam and high beam lens. Also the jdm headlights dont come with the aligning dial in the back as far as I know. It is not a big difference but it is definitely noticable, if you have an original 97-98 kouki these lights wont work for you. I dont have any pictures on my computer right now but if you are still interested I can probably take some for you. Thanks!
yeah i realized the two are different, i thought you might have been mislead when you purchased them so i was just making sure. I cracked one of my headlamp lenses and i am looking for a replacement... the jdm lense will not work on usdm housings either because the projectors are mounted further out on the jdm units. Trust me, i am bot the God of kouki and Hid (i know headlights inside and out) :thumb:

TOMMY94GT 10-27-2006 09:23 PM

Lol Anyway, I didnt mean to imply that you dont know ur car or anything like that. I looked at your cardomain page to see which lights you had and I see ur not exactly a newbie...

silviaks2nr 10-27-2006 09:55 PM

no worries. gl with the sale(s)!

TOMMY94GT 10-29-2006 05:23 PM

If it helps in case anyone has a stock hood thats dentfree we may be able to work out a trade plus cash for my carbon hood. Even if someone has some good solid dentfree fenders Ill take them ! Thats kouki obviously. I am located in NYC, got van in hand to transport parts.

I am now motivated to move these parts now so make an offer (no lowballers please)!

2fast4y0u 10-30-2006 04:29 PM

im going to do some looking for a hood for you...are you willing to work a deal with the trunk lid if i have a hood
pm me please

TOMMY94GT 10-30-2006 09:02 PM

Sure thing just let me know what you got for me and we will work it out. I sent you a pm as well. Thanks!

TOMMY94GT 11-05-2006 12:18 PM

To the top...

dthill75 11-08-2006 07:25 PM

Interested in the side skirts if they are still available. Can you send me pics (dthill75@netzero.com) and a price? Thanks.

sbanzer123 11-19-2006 11:41 AM

do you still have the side skirts for sale?

TOMMY94GT 11-19-2006 11:49 AM

Yes I still have the sideskirts...

240's"r"us 11-19-2006 01:05 PM

MMmm. I wonder what a CF trunk would look like on an s14 ?
Any pics of one installed

InSaini 12-10-2006 09:28 AM

parts still available?